Sign in to follow this  
whlpny

418-AA Finish Pictures

Sugarmaker

Bob,

WOW! That is a great looking custom. Very detailed work.

Regards,

Chris

Whispertje

One word: COOL !!! :thumbs:

TWeddle

wow that thing is great looking. i hope my 418c ends up that shiney

whlpny

Again I have to say thanks for all the comments from everyone! I can't wait until its spring to get it out and dust it off and get out to some shows!

Sugarmaker

Bob,

2009 PA WH show ? Where and When?

Chris

BairleaFarm

I talked to a guy who saw this thing in person and said it looks better in real lfe. Again, great work.

Sugarmaker

Looks like the mini version of the big Case farm tractor. This has a great look and scale to it.

Chris

Operator

There isn't enough great words for this little monster tractor!!! I just now seen Terry' handy work on the special decals, he is good. How about the show up here in Minnesota, any chance?

Randy

whlpny

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=553

This link is where- but its last years info- dayes should be June 26 -27- someone correct me if I'm wrong.

David you talked to Ted- he was stuck in a gaze here in the freezing cold the day he was in my barn! It looked like he was in love!

Probably won't see me in Minnesota- but then again one never can tell where I may roam to!

Bow_Extreme

I just wanted to say incredible!!! That is one very nice tractor!! I think I fell in love with it too after seeing it. I will now have to build one of my own. Thanks for that, my wife is going to kill me for starting a project like this.....I just have to put the play set up first in the spring...lol I would love to see this thing sometime. I see your in Michigan as I am. Where abouts can I take a look and lots of pictures sometime?

Thanks

Matt

eibbed

:thumbs: It's Beautiful!!!

Operator

Bob what would be the chance of a posting a video of this creation? Once you get him out of your living room, That is where you winter stored him isn't it. :thumbs: Then us that can't make it to the show can get more of him. I bet you never thought that it would create this much feedback.

Randy

whlpny

Matt I got your PM. I have pics of some of the build but not many detail shots. I'm not much into taking pics- ask anyone who knows me. I'm getting better but have a long ways to go.

Which leads me to Randy- very unlikely on a video unless someone captures it at a show. I can hardly get pics into Photo bucket letalone upload a video!

I am in the small town of Pewamo Mi, I would be more than happy to show anyone the tractor if they can work out a time when I'm home. Its currently packed away so it will be tough to get a good look until the spring thaw!

100_0376.jpg

100_0380.jpg

100_0616.jpg

100_0656.jpg

Bow_Extreme

It appears the rear axle pivots side to side, not just turning the rear axle but actual pivot motion. Is there also pivot motion in the vertical axis as well? There doesn't appear to be, just wondering. Very Nice!! Thanks for the pics!!

The next time I decide to head north I would like to stop by and take a look at this monster and take some pictures if you don't mind. I work in GR and your really not that far from there. I'm considering building one of these tractors with possibly cub axles to incorporate a PTO shaft but I still have more details to think thru and work thru. I have a line on case axles and cub axles, basically at my doorstep, just have to decide what I want.

stevasaurus

That is so sharp...WOW

whlpny

Yes the tractor does pivot in the vertical axis. This is a must- it feels like your riding a 2x4 around if its only semi - articulated. I found that out on the D-200 that I built before this. Also traction is very limited without vertical articulation. This is definately the way to go- drives excellent!

steddy

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=553

This link is where- but its last years info- dayes should be June 26 -27- someone correct me if I'm wrong.

David you talked to Ted- he was stuck in a gaze here in the freezing cold the day he was in my barn! It looked like he was in love!

Probably won't see me in Minnesota- but then again one never can tell where I may roam to!

Too bad you didn't let me drive it!!! :omg:

bitten

Bob

Awsome is all I can think. I have a picture of this as my back screen at work.

Do you have any pics of the D200? Would love to see them.

P.J.

Simon Smith

I like it very much.

Very very much :thumbs2:

jusjeepn

This is a very old post! Bob "The Creator" sold this one awhile back. I do happen to know the current owner and it is for sale! :thumbs2: