motor12

Pictures of my just completed RJ58

redrooster

Simply magnificent! I never get tired of seeing an old round hood thats been given a new lease on life![emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] Very well done!

buckrancher

VERY VERY Nice! great job

Brian

slammer302

Looks great

Ken B

Nice job!

AMC RULES

Like that red too.

Jake Kuhn

Turned out very very nice, and you got it done pretty quick too!

Racinbob

Outstanding work motor! :handgestures-thumbsup:

VinsRJ

Look great!

dclarke

Very nice!   :thumbs:

Shynon

Looking good!! :bow-blue:

rmaynard

Very nice restoration. Something to be very proud of.  :greetings-clapyellow:

jeremi3210

Looks good! someday I want one of my own.

mels

First rate job right there, nicely done!

oliver2-44

Excellent! After personally seeing its condition when you had it downto a pile of parts I know you did an A+ restorTion. This is probably the only RJ in Texas

RedRanger

Very nice!  Great job.  Love the oe looking front tires.  Those tires not only look period correct, but they look good with any rear tire combination.

Did these early RJ's come with just rods to put your feet on or are the foot pads missing?  I see a lot of these early models with no foot pads and some with rectangular foot "stirrups" and some that resemble the bottom of a shoe.  

What is correct?   :eusa-think:

Edited by RedRanger

JC 1965

Wow !!  that little tractor looks really great. Congrats on a job well done.     :thumbs2:

motor12

Very nice!  Great job.  Love the oe looking front tires.  Those tires not only look period correct, but they look good with any rear tire combination.

Did these early RJ's come with just rods to put your feet on or are the foot pads missing?  I see a lot of these early models with no foot pads and some with rectangular foot "stirrups" and some that resemble the bottom of a shoe.  

What is correct?   :eusa-think:

Thanks, and the RJ58 came with just the round bar stock for foot rests. At least that's what I have found in the research I have done. Although I have seen some owner added foot rests.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I too never get tired of looking at brand new, 60+ year old horses.  Excellent restoration.  :)

mels

Thanks, and the RJ58 came with just the round bar stock for foot rests. At least that's what I have found in the research I have done. Although I have seen some owner added foot rests.

Curiously, somewhere in my Wifes' RJ's past someone drilled two holes through the right foot footpeg. Wonder what was 'rigged there. That's the part I dig about tearing into old stuff, the mystery of their history...

• Like 2

MikesRJ

VERY nice!!! :)

Catmanii

Excellent! After personally seeing its condition when you had it downto a pile of parts I know you did an A+ restorTion. This is probably the only RJ in Texas

​Very nicely and quickly done and oliver2-44 is most likely right. Not many WH in Texas period.

motor12

​Very nicely and quickly done and oliver2-44 is most likely right. Not many WH in Texas period.

​You may be right, I plan on being at the Temple tractor & engine show this October to show my 854 and RJ58. Maybe I'll peak an interest in some people and we may see more collectors in Texas.