wh5208speed

Nice Little Addition

AMC RULES

You picked out a nice one to rustle Thad.   :thumbs: 

Tankman

Very nice Horse! 

The onlyl problem I see are the decals, I like Terry's! Not "T's"!   

Early AM, when I saw your post I read: Nice Little Addiction!   :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Thad. Good choice. Anniversary model right? Good luck.

Glenn

papaglide

Good job with that tractor. I have a 98 and love it. I am sure that you will love yours!  :beer:

muz123

Nice horse, thats one of the best series!  :greetings-clappingyellow:

Edited by muz123

chip61

Looks just like mine except mine isn't anniversary series. Mine's been great-I love it. Only has a little over 300 hours on it.

Pullstart

the grainy in the picture makes is look like a period correct sales ad!  looks pretty nice

elliot ness

Sweet! :bow-blue:

Tankman

Picked up a nice 96' 314-8. Has been well cared for and was in very nice shape. Photo is a little "grainy" since it was dark and there was a reflection from the water (rained all the way home) while I was refueling at the gas station tonight.

Thad (Crossed State-Lines and brought back to OH)

Oh no! Let's hope you didn't break the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania law, No Wheel Horses can leave the state. The Commonwealth's law is well known.

If you did remove the Stallion from Pennsy, we can send someone to pick the Horse up. This'll save your you-know-what.   :bow-blue:

Edited by Tankman

wh5208speed

I have my certification/license to take horses in PA when I passed my Wheel Horse Collector's Club test at the Show. I started at the 3rd show and have only missed one since.

Now....this little horse came from the KY/WV line. But I can say with confidence that there has been predator drones to do reconnaissance over PA. In fact.....there is a secret one I have been eying for about 2 weeks. Maybe we need to start an NATO type of treaty, :teasing-signhere: .

Thad (still rescuing horses back to Ohio, since 1999)

Oh no! Let's hope you didn't break the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania law, No Wheel Horses can leave the state. The Commonwealth's law is well known.

If you did remove the Stallion from Pennsy, we can send someone to pick the Horse up. This'll save your you-know-what.   :bow-blue: