ericj

$ 75.00 520 in hanover pa

ericj

did anyone on here get the $ 75.00 520-H that was listed on c/l this morn. i call after it had been posted for 9 hours and the gentleman that answered the phone said it sold this morn already but he'd been to busy to remove the ad. somebody got a gooooood deal

eric j   

• Like 1

Tankman

Seventy-five bucks a steel! Allentown CL? Look there everyday, didn't see the listing.

I too would have called and picked it up today.  :eusa-think:

ericj

no it was on york's c/l it's still posted i guess he likes getting lots of calls

eric j

muz123

THATS SO CHEAP!!!!!!!!!

Pollack Pete

Cheap 520,but like most guys I've dealt with,I bet someone would have tried to dicker with him.

Theroundhousernr

This seems to always happen when I stop looking on craigslist. I see the same stuff for days and then bam , a steal comes along. Murphy's law I guess.

randym

Here's another "Can't believe I missed that!" I've been searching for rear rims for a 520-H for over a month without success, and if I find them, I wouldn't be surprised if I have to pay $75 for them. And here was a whole tractor for that price! Sigh.

bmsgaffer

That would have been an awesome deal!

Here's what we've been dealing with on our CL around here lately:

post-6955-0-38157200-1428421181_thumb.jp

Yep, they are asking $2600 for an unknown wheel horse with no hood that "runs and Mowes perfect"

Edited by bmsgaffer
  • Like 5

squonk

Yup. After the "Hoarders" buy everything up the deals start to get scarce. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Wheel Horse Collector

Agreed! I like collecting wheel horses but on my craigslist, theres hardly anything cheap except the clunkers and ones with no motors. When there is a cheap one on there that has potential and I could fix up and restore, I buy it. Last one I got was a wheel horse raider 10 with a good running Tecumseh motor. It has 4 wheel horse tires and a brinley plow hitch. Only paid $150.00 for it. Guy that I bought it off of said the hitch was worth that. In my opinion that was a good buy.

• Like 1

cruisnblue48

Eric, I don't know how I missed that one... must have been while I was sleeping, otherwise it would be sitting in my garage right now. I did not see it posted so I don't know the details but someone either got a real good steal of a deal or a real good non-running parts tractor at that price. 

Edited by cruisnblue48

ericj

i could have put it to good use either parts or even replaced the motor as i now have spare motors. i have a couple of projects in the planning stage and could use a swept front axle and sheet metal for other tractor that i already have. oh well it wasn't meant to be i guess

eric j 

• Like 1