ZippoVarga

ZippoVarga stopping by

ZippoVarga

Hey Gang! Not a diehard Wheel Horse guy, but was introduced to this awesome sight, and it's certainly worthy of joining. The single Wheel Horse I have is a mix match of gathered parts that would have otherwise probably been lost forever. I can't take credit for the frame and hood modifications, although the rest is me. Thanks to the powers that be for the membership and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

I hope some of you will join me on the journey that "Traitor" and I have embarked on.

Cheers!! Zip~

p.s. and yes...I am a Simpicity and Allis-Chalmers guy, but ALL GT's are awesome!!

post-14938-0-41921000-1428077046_thumb.j

post-14938-0-74363100-1428077074_thumb.j

post-14938-0-70234400-1428077077_thumb.j

post-14938-0-44631100-1428077080_thumb.j

post-14938-0-96215800-1428077083_thumb.j

Edited by ZippoVarga
  • Like 4

AMC RULES

Badass :wh: ...

:WRS:

Sparky

Mike.........

Jake Kuhn

:WRS:  Thats a pretty cool horse, and looks like you have a very nice collection of other tractors as well!

Ken B

Real cool Zippo. Been watchin your youtube vids for many yrs.. Love those Simplicity and Allis Chalmers tractors you have!

• Like 1

ZippoVarga

Thanks for the warm welcome all! I think I enjoy making the videos more than people like watching them. I appreciate the support very much. It's certainly a good stress reliever to walk out to the shop, take a deep breath of grease, old iron and spent fuel. Here's a clip of Traitor in action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY3cWyJ8JZI

Digger 66

Is the crossover just for stability or to equalize exhaust pressure ?

ZippoVarga

Is the crossover just for stability or to equalize exhaust pressure ?

Just for support. This is the temporary exhaust until the 19" black chrome pipes arrive. They will be individually braced to the engine block for stability. The last time this engine was in a tractor it was in another Wheel Horse. An old 800 Special I had sitting around. Here's a quick clip of that one....and it was slightly quicker than stock. lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kgvgutBewY  Mind you, the tractor was in Second Gear during this clip. My Brother (God rest his soul), always loved it when I would build something outlandish. I'm sure he would really be digging Traitor if he was still with us to enjoy it. Cheers!! Zip~

• Like 1

can whlvr