sdhdcouple

just amazing

sdhdcouple

Well I just have to share this little story, an aggravating story.

I bought the 1st tractor and as you all said it needed a mate.  so I been looking around on Ebay and Craigslist for another Wheel Horse.  looked between South Dakota and Ohio as I am going back to Indiana in a few weeks to see family.  so I find this neat little modified Wheel Horse on Cragslist.  email the guy for some info on the tractor and a set of walk around pictures.  guy emails and said he would take pictures.  couple days go buy email him back.  said it was raining and would do it tomorrow after the rain stops.  now he still has not answered the questions about the tractor either.  so I wait days go by, I ask again.  he send me an offer on the 2 tractors and sends the same 2 pictures of each tractor.  So I ask again and let him know I am interested in buying both as a package deal, but I need the pictures.  I tell him I can't  buy them based on the same 2 pictures. he replies "I understand, thanks for looking"  WT_?    Why if you don't want to sell something do you list it for sale?  And if you are selling on the internet and a customer ask for pics why would you not get them?  I don't get it and now I am angry.  lol

KC9KAS

Sorry for the bad experience. Like I have heard and seen bumper stickers......YOU CAN'T FIX STUIPD!

sdhdcouple

lol we have a guy at work who fits that bumper stick to a t

AMC RULES

Keep looking...   :thumbs: 

there's still a lot more :wh: out there.  

Sparky

Maybe its a sign that their not "the ones for you".. :scratchead:  .

Mike.......

• Like 1

sdhdcouple

ya that is the same thing my wife said mike. 

Digger 66

lol we have a guy at work who fits that bumper stick to a t

Consider yourself lucky to only have one .

• Like 1

rmaynard

And for those reasons, I don't buy anything from Craigslist.

• Like 1

squonk

Happens a lot. Saw a good deal the other day. Ad says text only. I hate that. Anyway I send text and 6 hrs. later he responds. Doesn't have all the pics of the stuff he's selling. Too much snow to get to where everything is. I'm 30 min. straight down the road. Offer what he's asking and can I come out tonight? No response.  :confusion-confused:  :confusion-confused:  :confusion-confused:  :confusion-confused:

• Like 1