cladiesel

mighty mac tiller

cladiesel

anyone know anything about mighty mac tillers or where i can find any info on them

• Like 1

gwest_ca

Have you been here?

http://www.mackissic.com/

Garry

cladiesel

found it right after i posted the question. thank you

waterlooboy2hp

anyone know anything about mighty mac tillers or where i can find any info on them

=====================================================================

I restored one last summer (mid 1970s model). Mackissic was very helpful and even sent me an owners manual, free of charge.  What model do you have ??--- John

Before - (original photo on Craig`s List)                                                                            

MightyMacTiller.jpg

AS A PILE -----

IMG_1069_zpseebfb766.jpg

AFTER RESTORATION ---

IMG_1086_zps884772aa.jpg      IMG_1087_zpsfa19e3f1.jpg

• Like 5

cladiesel

the before photo looks just like mine. the only number i found was on the belt guard though.

waterlooboy2hp

the before photo looks just like mine. the only number i found was on the belt guard though.

============================================================================

As I recall, the only id for the tiller, was the green label info on the belt guard. --- I made a few changes, so the after photos are a bit different. I added the oil dip-stick - throttle lever - and the electric start.. You may want to post the  number info from the belt guard, as well as the engine id tag numbers.  ---- Don`t know why everything is underlined. -- Like the farmer said, when his horse died -- "Never did that before" ---- John

• Like 1

Hillbilly

I have had this one for about 15 or so years. I think mine is an eight horse red and white.

DSCN0218.JPG

DSCN0219.JPG

Hillbilly

=====================================================================

I restored one last summer (mid 1970s model). Mackissic was very helpful and even sent me an owners manual, free of charge.  What model do you have ??--- John

Before - (original photo on Craig`s List)                                                                            

MightyMacTiller.jpg

AS A PILE -----

IMG_1069_zpseebfb766.jpg

AFTER RESTORATION ---

IMG_1086_zps884772aa.jpg      IMG_1087_zpsfa19e3f1.jpg

good job