kolvari

1533 ball bearing

Lars

but only if it is the 8-pinion...the 10-pinion was never installed in the newer tractors with the 111199 bearing....not sure what they used overseas...my 1973-12-8 raider was the 10 pinion....so will depend on what trans was used overseas.

Yes Biser is right abut the pinion. i fixed my brother's trans on a 72 Raider 12. it had 10 pinion diff and 1 1/8 axel's.. but as Biser also say it have been wierd stuff used on this side of the pond..

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

Yes Biser is right abut the pinion. i fixed my brother's trans on a 72 Raider 12. it had 10 pinion diff and 1 1/8 axel's.. but as Biser also say it have been wierd stuff used on this side of the pond..

it isn't hard to notice if the tractor is a friday afternoon model, aparently a lot can be mix and match for some reason

kolvari

Yes bedlam in Belgium. 10-pinion 1 1/8 axles.

Closest this far I've gotten is 1.5"x 66.7mm x 15mm, could be ordered from England, but $70+shipping made me forget about it.

Tom

Lars

I prolly have a trans case here.. that will work for you...

• Like 1

stevasaurus

There ya go Tom...Lars is excellent people and that will save a ton of money.  If you have the 10 pinion differential...the transmission is Wheel Horse # 5073.  :)  I just did some videos on this tranny.

kolvari

PM sent rightaway to Lars.

Thanks Stevesaurus for your effort and activity.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Thanks...my wife's family is from Finland.  Her Dad, I remember could speak the language.  When they came over here, they settled in Ontonagon, Michigan.  The upper peninsula.  :)  Her maiden name is Bjorn.  :)  Glad to help.

kolvari

Been awhile, got the case from Lars a week ago, plus the differential "body" part too, a piece was chipped there too.
Should not take long to ride again.  Hardest part is to get out a broken bolt from that case.
Any advise? I guess the case needs to be tightened with that bolt too, can't do any good to leave it without?
So anxious to get it together that wouldn't wanna spend hours on it.

Is there drillbits that will do it, or just to take it to a shop.
There is no way of welding anything to it.

Tom

WH case.jpg

kolvari

Had to take it to a shop where they had this "$10000" drill. They charged 50 which seemed high, although said that they had struggled too for a long time.
I tried welding a nut and all kinds of HSS drill bits, no go, not even near, it had hardened so much.
Well now it's just putting it back together.

Tom

gwest_ca

Wonder if that bolt was too long and bottomed out in the threads? Odd that the head break off and still be too tight to easily remove.

Garry

trainman
What is the outer diameter and inner diameter and the thickness of the 1533 bearing?

CasualObserver

They're posted earlier in this topic. Od 2.5 id 1.5 thick 0.5. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

kolvari

Yee-haw! Got it back together and on and shifts like it should. Went smoothly, only trick was the oil seals because the axles wouldn't center in the housing. There was roughly 1mm clearance on the other side and 3,5-4mm on the other. Very hard to squeeze them in without breaking the seal. Had not the correct size pvc-pipe so I just used whatever tools and pipes I had. But seemed like the the pvc-pipe would be the way to go.
Put 10/30 engine oil in an drove 15min without leaks. Still to change the the oil to thinner one.
So all good, and very grateful to You guys!
What a great big family we have here.
Stevesaurus have you visited Finland already?
And Lars and I could meet in Lapland to catch some salmon..

Tom

Edited by kolvari
  • Like 2

Lars

Thats great news Tom. glad i could help you out whit parts!!
use 2qts 80-90 gearoil on your trans and you will be fine..

Lars