dunk50

Looking for WH Parts source!!

dunk50

I have been going through a 312-H that I bought recently and need some parts. Can someone point me in the right direction for a source. To many little parts to hunt for individually!!  Thanks

Kelly

I sell used parts send me a PM with a list, I will see what I have. 

Pollack Pete

Contact Scotty on this site.He claims he can make any part you need.

• Like 2

dunk50

I don't think I need anything MADE but just wheel horse specific parts

Lift link for plow  (short)

Seat hydraulic strut

Rear taillight

Momentary ck light switch

P.T.O.  lever bushings

That' why I said source. Thanks for the suggestion. Will ck with him. 

bmsgaffer

Unfortunately you will have to start hunting for parts.

Bushings are still available from Toro (the parts list is available in the manuals section of this website or on toro parts master)

Strut, lift link I would check with Kelly

Switch I'm not entirely sure, but someone on here does.

GlenPettit

Kelly is the man with almost everything in Wheel Horse parts.

Next month is the big swap meet in Mentone, IN – lots and lots of Wheel Horse parts there,

and Kelly usually comes down for it too with a big trailer full of used parts . . . you should

be able to find nearly everything you might need there.

Chuck McColly will be there with his big 'School Bus' full of new parts/supplies for our tractors.

I think there were about 50 trucks/trailers of just Wheel Horse, and then about the same number

of sellers for 'all other brands combined', lots of knowledge, a very nice show & free admission.

post-776-0-13610000-1420406797_thumb.jpg

localdj77

Ooooooooooo........I HAVE to go to this!!!!

Forest Road

Lift link for your plow is nothing more than a flat bar w 2 holes in it. A couple of pins and you're in business.. Drill a few holes at one end so you can try different lengths without having to make several different bars. I use the same lift link for my 50" grader and snow plow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelly

I'm sure I have some of the parts you need send me a message 

dunk50

Glen I definitely plan on going to Mentone, Tank, I thank you for the link to parts tree. And Kelly, at this point I am looking for a lift link, probably the short. Was going to ask a few if anyone uses the long link for down pressure. I am on mostly concrete and asphalt and down pressure sounds interesting. Also looking for 23X9.50-12 tires. Also the gas strut. I really don't know if the strut is a needed item or just a nice thing but The one I have is definitely worn out. Ordered the decals already and hope to have it done before Mentone so I can gather parts there if I still need any. OH, also looking for decent single stage blower. Thanks for your time guys!!!

bobert94

As far as tail lights look at myer or walmart they both carry aftermarket tail lights in the automotive dept that are a direct fit!