Cutlas3391

Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lifts Not Bad For The Price

Texas Todd

Could have cut about 12" off the length....

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair
5 minutes ago, TVR said:

Could have cut about 12" off the length....

That might work....

WNYPCRepair

Father's Day sale

Screen Shot 2016-06-18 at 8.08.49 AM.png

squonk

Funny, I just got a HF Father's day sale ad and it wasn't in it? :confusion-confused:

WNYPCRepair

It was in my email today

Print the one I posted

Edited by WNYPCRepair

WNYPCRepair
On September 4, 2015 at 3:03 PM, WNYPCRepair said:

Agreed

Well, I can fit one, had way more room than I thought, but then I read through the thread again. Now I remember why I didn't buy one. :( 

Has anyone used one of these with an XI series yet? 

I would also have to park on top of it, is that feasible?

I'm not sure I would ever trust one enough to put my head under it, by the way. Maybe if you can fit jack stands under it

Edited by WNYPCRepair

Texas Todd

Added a 10' trolley system with a chain hoist above the lift.  Should save a hernia and a disk.

Hoist Lift.jpg

Lift Hoist.jpg

Trolley Hoist.jpg

ohiofarmer

For those of you close to cleveland, check this one out. I bought a used Southworth lift rated a #2000 and it is the bomb. Lifts from starting height of seven inches to forty two inches. I use it in the concrete part of my shop and also to lift projects and motorcycles up into the elevated wood floor heated shop.

Lifts like these are over three grand new and will last forever the way we would use them.  Be careful when you look at industrial electric/hydraulic lifts as they may be three phase electric. This one is 115 volts and one with this table size is fairly hard to find. Press a button and it takes less about twenty seconds to full height.

https://hgrinc.com/?all=1&view&aisle&from&to&markdowns&newarrivals&sort&kw=Electric Lift Table&per_page&min_price&max_price&pn=1

BTW it is the Bishaman in the upper right corner . You can call the salesman and make an offer lower than the listed price. If you but it, have a trailer that can be loaded with a pallet truck. also i would take a generator or inverter box to plug it in and test it out. Or else make sure that the sales staff guarantees functionality.The one I bought was much cheaper, but after all the time I put into repaint and bearing replacement, this one is a bargain.

squonk

Well the stars were aligned! :confusion-seeingstars: :confusion-seeingstars: :confusion-seeingstars: I worked last Sunday so I had yesterday off. In my e-mail I get a HF coupon for $299. so off to Rochester I go and get there as they unlock the door. The box it comes in is like 3 inches shorter than the overhead door to the freight area. The sleepy eyed forklift guy takes like 15 min to get it out the door! :)

Got it home and unpacked and the wheels on in less time than that. Still have to bolt on my oak door when I get the chance as many other things were on the docket yesterday.

Rolls around easily and I'm able to store it under my Power King. When I need it just move 2 bikes and roll it out and bolt on the door. :)

lift 004.jpg

• Like 4

rjg854

That's great you were able to get the lift you've been wanting, Mike.  That should make life easier for you, no more crawling around on your knees. :text-bravo:

• Like 1

squonk

Up Up and Away! :) Skonk on it's maiden voyage. still have to do some tinkering with the ramp and put some tie downs on it.skonk up 003.jpg

skonk up 004.jpgskonk up 005.jpg

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

I knew you could not wait to put the door on . Now that I have seen the inside of your garage I know where I may pickup tools with the old 5 finger discount.

• Like 1

squonk

At least I'll know where to find you! 

elcamino/wheelhorse

You are a better man than me. I don't even know where I am.:ROTF:

• Like 1

cschannuth
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:46 AM, WNYPCRepair said:

Father's Day sale

Screen Shot 2016-06-18 at 8.08.49 AM.png

Man I'm sorry I missed this.

WNYPCRepair

They were on sale this weekend too, today was the last day

Edit, sorry, that email came yesterday, so it is over. Sign up for email notices, they are on sale pretty often

Edited by WNYPCRepair
  • Like 1

KC9KAS

I know this is an older post, but I saw one of the HF lifts and the fellow had "hinged wings" on each side of the lift so it could be used for a narrower tractor or a wider tractor!

• Like 2