Brrly1

The Final Four!!

stevasaurus

Mike...Mom told me she found you in a dumpster.   :ychain:   :)

• Like 2

squonk

Mike...Mom told me she found you in a dumpster.   :ychain:   :)

Well that would explain the scars!  :)

184479_479609775410697_222476444_n_zpsb8

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Hey Hey Hey...Michigan St. makes it 2...that's TWO...Big Ten Teams in the Final Four.  Congratulations guys.  :woohoo:

• Like 1

nappypappy

well Louisville tried but just didn't make it...good game no matter what...best of luck to Michigan St.

• Like 2

squonk

The Dino more than likely with all 4 teams in the final four!  :disgust:  :disgust:  :disgust:  :disgust:  :disgust: 228109581avatar_zpscvl4ra5z.gif

228109581avatar_zpscvl4ra5z.gif

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Not so fast...Mon Sewer.  Did you see who is coaching Gonzaga?  Why, it's former Big Ten Michigan coach Steve Fisher...he won the NCAA Championship with his first 7 games as a coach.  :)  I don't know about you guys, but it would not bother me if no ACC teams make the Final Four...especially after they had (9) teams make the Dance.  :bow-blue:   :ychain:   :)

• Like 1

squonk

I'd like to see the Zags take it all. Long row to hoe. I thought about putting them in my final 4 but didn't want to jinx them. I picked all teams I DON'T like!  :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Well that makes Squonk cents, since, sinse.  Did Mom ever tell you that she thinks the doctor dropped you on your head every time she wasn't looking??  :ychain:   :)

• Like 1

squonk

That explains the water puddles that form when I stand in the rain!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

That's like eating 2 Burger King Whoopers...because you did not want to hurt their feelings.  :)

OH OH...Zags take the lead at the 16 minute mark.  :)

• Like 1

Racinbob

Is Steve an expert sports analyst? Well......no......but he did stay at a Motel 6 express. :teasing-tease:

All four????????!!!!!!!!!!!!  :eusa-think:

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 2

squonk

Using the bathroom during an " Emergency" doesn't qualify as a stay.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I can't believe I picked all four teams in the Final Four.  WOW  How Cool is That??  :)  I really have to be careful here...when someone that does not know me sees this, they might get the wrong idea that I know what I am talking about.  :eusa-think:

:banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance:

AFTER SUNDAY...The FINAL FOUR for 2015...KENTUCKY, WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN ST., DUKE

Midwest........West........East.......South

RacinBob                ND               WIS           VIR        DUKE

Brrly1                      KEN             WIS           ISU        UNI

RMCIII                    KEN             WIS           VIL         DUKE

Squonk                    KEN            ARIZ           VIR        DUKE

Stevasaurus            KEN            WIS           MSU       DUKE    

Koen                       WVU            WYU         SMU       VCU

Jackhammer           KEN             ARZ           OKU       ISU

• Like 1

squonk

I wonder who I would have picked if I actually followed college basketball?

• Like 2

Racinbob

I think you've got a decent shot at a perfect slate Steve. Wisconsin does have a 7 footer but they are still going to give up some size. Wisconsin has the talent to beat them but they are going to have to play a great game. I'm glad that I'm neutral on that game. :orcs-cheers: 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Bob...thanks...I am having a great year with the all seeing eye.  :ychain:   So with that said..."if Squonk actually followed college basketball"...Mom always liked the way he would whine, and whine, and whine...me too by the way.  :)  It always uplifted my spirit...it is like knowing that there is always someone that has it worse then you. :orcs-cheers:   How cool is that??

Anyway...Mike's picks if he followed College Basketball...Kentucky, Arizona, Virginia, Duke.  OH OH...the picks did not change.  You would have to drink a little Rock & Rye to pick Michigan St.  Wisconsin vs Arizona was an either way game...probably the only real toss up in the tournament.  Mike, the best thing to do is stop listening to the ESPN announcers...only then can you achieve true consciousness.  :)  Rock & Rye my friends...

• Like 3

Brrly1

I like a Big ten Final Four!!!

• Like 2

squonk

Steve, If you would come out of that basement once in a while you'd know I don't watch ESPN.It's the Weather Channel or the Hallmark Channel!  :) And I whined because you got all the food and cool toys. All I got were table scraps and socks because you wouldn't wear any. I used them for ski hats because your size was so big!  :scared-eek:  Your right about the picks. I would have picked the same because all of these games are a Crap Shoot! (Kinda like the way Cutler throws!) You have to pick 1 game out of a hat almost to be the spoiler. The monkeys were all leaning Virginia so I had to go that way so not to incur their wrath! Believe me it is not pretty. Sat is for all the marbles. You got the final four, but I have one bullet left just like Barney. My consolation is that the State of Wisconsin can once again prove it's superiority in the world of sports!  :)  :happy-jumpeveryone:  :)

• Like 2

jackhammer

I remember you  saying " Moma always liked Steve better, and she always made "him" the apple pie    :)

• Like 2

squonk

He got apples, I got Whipped Cream!  :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Hey Mike...say "Cheese".  :)

• Like 1

squonk

Closest I can come to in Squonkese is" Pizza " .

Brrly1

WISCONSIN!!!!

Racinbob

Last time I looked Duke and Kentucky were 5 point favorites. That doesn't mean much at this point. I'm thinking the odds for an all Big Ten final are pretty good. Should be great games.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

All I'm hearing on almost all of the stations...is about a Duke and Kentucky match-up for the finals.  Here we go again...the SEC and the ACC...give me a break.  :bow-blue:   You hear nothing about how Michigan St. (who isn't supposed to be here) has already beat a 2, 3 and 4 seed.  Kentucky has beat a 16, 8, 5 and 3 seed...Duke a 16, 8, 5 and 2.  Well, the BS stops in a few hours.  Let's go Big Ten.  :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncymulticolor:

• Like 3