jusgettingbuy

Big Show Info?

jusgettingbuy

Is there a flyer PDF for this year's big show in PA?  I was telling some other local folks here about it but it would be nice to print something out for them.   Also, is there going to be any type of rain date in case of really bad weather?  Not sure if that was discussed or addressed previously.  If so I must have over looked it.  Thanks again.  looking forward to meeting all of you.

justin

tunahead72

There's usually a flyer on the Wheel Horse Collectors Club site (www.wheelhorsecc.com), but I just checked and didn't find one.  I have a page they sent out with one of their newsletters, I'll scan it and send it here later when I get a few minutes.  If anybody else has anything quicker, feel free to pass it on. :)

tunahead72

How's this?  You'll get a more detailed schedule when you arrive at the show.

WHCC 2015 Show.pdf

Having a brain fart here, can't get the file to actually display here, anybody know how?

squonk

Rain Date?  :confusion-confused:  Remember these are Wheel Horses!!!!! They scoff at inclement weather!  :)

bluebellcottage30

Where is the best place to find out the value of my late fathers 512 disel wheel horse

953 nut

Where is the best place to find out the value of my late fathers 512 disel wheel horse

:WRS:   I would think that the value in England would be rather good due to scarcity, start a new posting asking for this information and some of the European members may be more likely to see it.   :text-welcomeconfetti: 

bluebellcottage30

Cheers for your help guys cant seem to post

bluebellcottage30
post-14799-142589805684_thumb.jpgpost-14799-142589814825_thumb.jpg
  • Like 2

Trouty56

I know you should posting maybe in the European section but that is an awesome 500 series tractor....in England it should be worth a good bit......it would pull in a good bit here for sure........ 

Edited by Trouty56

ericj

i would love to bring one of those over here if i could afford it. never offered a diesel 512 over here in the us

eric j

ps post in euro area of forum will get better results and just might find a buyer