Center Blade Not Cutting

TT

I have the right to remain silent -- but not the ABILITY ! :D

As for the how the Hippo got here.....

It rode with the Rhinoceros. :P

combatmp29r

Hope you got one of those multiple item shipping discounts :D

Greg B.

At the risk of putting this thread back on topic :P , I finally found my round tuit and pulled the deck. Yup, center blade was inverted :(:D I got the blade turned over, but tripped over LIFE again and didn't get the deck installed.

Ah well,

Greg B.

TT

There's no need to fear -- there ain't no Hippo's here! :P

Glad to hear is was that simple..... which is exactly why those things get overlooked in the first place. (You know the saying -- "NAH...... :D it couldn't be that! -- that would be too simple!")

Rollerman

Greg I'm glad it was an easy fix for you. :D

T-Mo

There's no need to fear -- there ain't no Hippo's here!

Someone has been watching "Underdog" I see. Yeah, I know, you watched it with your kids. :D

Greg,

I'm glad it was a simple fix. Sometimes it's the obvious things that get us. :P

Rollerman

Been meaning to watch that...just waiting for the kid to watch it so I have a reason. :D

combatmp29r

Not sure TT can use the kid excuse. Terry isn't your boy too old to be watching underdog too? :P

I remember it becoming uncool at some point. Good thing I don't care about being cool anymore huh? Cartoon network here I come :D

T-Mo

I don't have any sons, just daughters. But, I do have grandkids in that age range. :P I see a lot of Sponge Bob and others. I usually don't watch it.... :D

TT

Someone has been watching "Underdog" I see. Yeah, I know, you watched it with your kids. :D

I'm proud to admit that I watched it as a kid.

My son is 14 and isn't really in to cartoons much anymore -- except maybe Family Guy and King Of The Hill (which I also watch :( )

At least the horrible nightmares of him watching non-stop Barney tapes have been gone for about 8 years now! :P

combatmp29r

Mine watch Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine marathons :D

nylyon

:D I thought Sweet Poly Purebread was kinda cute... (I didn't get out much as a kid either) :P

Ok, this one's wandered about as much as it should..... Glad that the blad problem has been resolved....

TT

"It looks like this is the end" :P

1234321.jpg

:(:D:(:( :o

WheelHorse_of_course

Wandering further.... on the subject of "it can't the thaaat".

I am on my way home from a 2 day trip to Oklahoma City that was extended by 7 days! I found some problems with my equipment, but it sure seemed problems that it always seemed to happen in the middle of the night. We discovered various quirks, but still found that even when everything was working properly the system still failed over to the backup in the middle of the night.

This was for a radio station, so we left a computer up at the Transmitter site to capture some logs and that was shut down every night too.

Turns out that in addition to some quirks in our software the power was going off for 10-30 seconds or so every night between 1 and 3 am. Not long enough to cause the generator to kick on, and not long enough that anyone even noticed and reported the station being off the air, just long enough to slow down my troubleshooting with spurious input.

I am glad to be headed home (and I hear that I may get to do some snow blading over the weekend).