stevasaurus

Prayers Wanted for JimD

C-101plowerpower

No - I did not have the luxury of partaking of such eloquent dainty morsels. I need an emoticon that is throwing up! :laughing-rofl:

like this one rob? svomit_100-122.gif

• Like 6

squonk

7671055021avatar_zps3767b2a6.gif

964101919avatar_zpsrfvwtc3n.gif

5351055862avatar_zpshitzoyd6.gif

228109581avatar_zpscvl4ra5z.gif

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

Firpo701

Prayers coming your way from me and Mrs. Firpo.

• Like 1

jackhammer

Mike -- you have toooo much time on your hands

• Like 2

JimD

I was going to post some funny food service stuff but it's probably pretty "run of the mill" hospital foods stories. The food isn't bad really, just not always exactly what you ordered. They like to surprise you sometimes to keep it lively. :D Sometimes it's late, and once I had to reorder because it never showed up. But I try to keep in mind how many people they have to feed and you can hear in the background how fast the orders are coming in by the ringing phones. Add to that they have check my sugar before meals and give me insulin if over a certain level. Then you have to tell them when the tray arrives and wait for the shot. Result = not so warm food. There were some complaints the other day the Nurse Assistant told me and things are better.

I have enjoyed all of your humor and look forward to more. Just don't get into one of these places to find it. No tree climbing. :)

Also looking forward to the NCAA thread getting active again today. Kentucky, West Virginia, Notre Dame and Witchita State are all here in Cleveland at the Q for tonight's games. I don't have a dog in this hunt so I'm going out on a limb here and rooting for RacinBobs Notre Dame Fighting Irish to make the final four out of Cleveland.. I know that green and gold face paint is getting itchy by now. LOL :)

Edited by JimD
  • Like 7

stevasaurus

Hey Jim...I heard that the Cleveland Browns volunteer in the food service department, at that hospital, during the off season.  They mostly answer that phones and take orders...just like on the field.  The ones that answer with a high voice are on the Defense.  :ychain:   :)

Go ND   :orcs-cheers:

• Like 3

Racinbob

It's a little itchy Jim but this leprechaun outfit is killing me. Dang....these shoes are pointy.

Go IRISH!!!!!!

• Like 3

squonk

The food here varies. The food in the cafeteria here is pretty good. It's the reason I became a patient. When my son was born 26 yrs. ago they served my wife a burger that had "Property of the Chicago Black Hawks" written on it.

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Jim...check out this thread.  :)  You have got to go to the Big Show this year.  :violence-blades:

• Like 2

squonk

Jim...check out this thread.  :)  You have got to go to the Big Show this year.  :violence-blades:

We might have to keep Jim  & Duke separated!    :violence-blades:  :violence-blades:  :violence-blades:

B5f6NnjCEAAGu8k_zpsa479f572.jpg

• Like 1

JimD

Nah,worst that could happen is a thumb wresting match. Don't want to mess up these handsome faces er nuttin. :)

Edited by JimD

squonk

Johnny Manziel getting" figured four"  WHOOO!!!  :) 

muz123

Sent some

• Like 1

stevasaurus

How are you doing today Jim???  Still in our prayers.  :)

JimD

Doc reports still good. May get out next week they say. Thanks for all your support everyone. Red square is keeping me strong. :)

• Like 5

stevasaurus

I think they should bottle Red Square...it is the best medicine there is Mate.  :)  $1.00 and bottle...cures everything...put it on the shelf next to your bottle of Sea Foam.  :bow-blue:

• Like 3

squonk

Doc reports still good. May get out next week they say. Thanks for all your support everyone. Red square is keeping me strong. :)

Speaking of strong, How are the sponge baths coming along?  :) 388100981avatar_zpsh0kywfdn.gif 277109581avatar_zpsj2up68yd.gif

• Like 3

shorts

Jim, good to see that you are progressing well and you might get out in time to enjoy spring at home.

• Like 1

jackhammer

Good Morning Jim..   hope weekend faired well for you

• Like 1

JimD

The weekend was nice. Everything is coming along as they want it to. May get out of here on Wednesday. :)

• Like 4

19richie66

Great news Jim!       :party:  :party:

• Like 1

Racinbob

Outstanding Jim! So now we'll get to see you at the big show....right? :happy-partydance:

• Like 3

squonk

Scars for Cars coming to a show near you!  :)

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Excellent news Jim...great talking with you today.  I am really looking forward to your release...it means you are on the come back trail.  :woohoo:   Still in my prayers Jim.  :)

• Like 2

Brrly1

I think he snuck home, or at least those are the rumors that I hear!!! Com'on Jim jump in here and tell us??? We're waiting Jim ??

• Like 3