C-101plowerpower

had some spare time today

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Great pictures. Calendar material. Thanks.

Glenn

• Like 2

Coadster32

Nice shots.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

WOW, Koen...what a great looking shed.  That is so cool.  :)  OH YA, the horse looks great also. 

• Like 1

19richie66

Love that frame and brick building

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Great photos  :thanks:   Love the horse by the watering trough.  Is this a working farm, I see a big green machine hiding behind the bushes ?

Is the knob on the lift lever push rod stock, or was it added ?

• Like 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:   Nice horse, you could send along a few shots of the green machine under the other cover. Most of us love to see anything unusual.  :text-goodpost: 

Irv

Nice Horse! Wish we could see some of that "green ground" here.

AMC RULES

Neat place there Koen.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

C-101plowerpower

Thanks Guys, wish this place was mine. It's my uncle's farm and yes it's still in use.

C-101plowerpower

Great photos  :thanks:   Love the horse by the watering trough.  Is this a working farm, I see a big green machine hiding behind the bushes ?

Is the knob on the lift lever push rod stock, or was it added ?

The knob was added, makes it a lot easier to push. I'll get some pics of the green machine tomorrow

Sparky

Great pics...thanks for sharing.

That seat looks real comfy!

Mike...........

squonk

I love seeing shots from that side of the pond. Absolutely beautiful! The big question is, How many tractors could Craig stuff into those buildings? :)

• Like 1

groundhog47

Thanks Guys, wish this place was mine. It's my uncle's farm and yes it's still in use.

Well, tell him great lookin place and ditto Steve with the shed. It adds to the great calendar quality :handgestures-thumbup: .

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Might want to take some pics of your Uncles place while you are there Koen...looks like he has some neat stuff.  :)  That shed is a classic for sure.

Terry M

I agree, Calendar material for sure :handgestures-thumbupright:

C-101plowerpower

Might want to take some pics of your Uncles place while you are there Koen...looks like he has some neat stuff.  :)  That shed is a classic for sure.

it looks classic, it wasn't there 4 years ago

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

here's some pics of the green machine and a round hood

IMG_20150226_122829821.jpg

IMG_20150226_122841938.jpg

IMG_20150226_122849761.jpg

IMG_20150226_122925839.jpg

IMG_20150226_123010621.jpg

and now some of the round hood, this one wouldn't start today so we pulled it with the horse till it started

IMG_20150226_123031246.jpg

IMG_20150226_123043278.jpg

IMG_20150226_123051893.jpg

• Like 2

tunahead72

Man, I REALLY like that shed, even better knowing it's only a few years old, somebody did a really nice job designing and building that thing.

Oh, and nice tractors too!

Did I mention I LOVE that shed? :handgestures-thumbup:

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

Man, I REALLY like that shed, even better knowing it's only a few years old, somebody did a really nice job designing and building that thing.

Oh, and nice tractors too!

Did I mention I LOVE that shed? :handgestures-thumbup:

I think you forgot tot mention you LOVE the shed

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Koen...thanks for those excellent pictures.  I really like looking at the different machinery that gets built over-seas...especially tractors, and trains.  I have a few large books with the trains.  That shed takes your horse over the top.  :)  Somebody paid attention to detail...those 1/2 round windows and the brick work around them is impressive. 

Edited by stevasaurus

C-101plowerpower

Koen...thanks for those excellent pictures.  I really like looking at the different machinery that gets built over-seas...especially tractors, and trains.  I have a few large books with the trains.  That shed takes your horse over the top.  :)  Somebody paid attention to detail...those 1/2 round windows and the brick work around them is impressive. 

thanks steve, i'll ask him if he still has the blue prints and if i can throw them on here

:flags-netherlands:

• Like 3

jackhammer

Horse and shed enhance each other.  very much appreciated

formariz

Definitely a great setting to photograph the tractor. That structure has great lines and styling.

I heard about Porsche tractors before but never saw any photos of one. That would be something really cool to have on this side of the Atlantic. On top of it it's a round nose, red and also a Junior. Now I know I definitely want it. How hard would it be to get it over to the Iberian Peninsula to start with ?

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

Definitely a great setting to photograph the tractor. That structure has great lines and styling.

I heard about Porsche tractors before but never saw any photos of one. That would be something really cool to have on this side of the Atlantic. On top of it it's a round nose, red and also a Junior. Now I know I definitely want it. How hard would it be to get it over to the Iberian Peninsula to start with ?

not that hard, mate of us does some tractor shipping to and from the states, i'll ask him