Sign in to follow this  
bdanie7

witch switch

bdanie7

I need some more help. I am trying to get everything fixed on my recently acquired charger 12.I want to make sure everything works before I tear it apart for paint. The p.o. has butchered the wiring on this thing. I need to know if anyone knows the part number for the ign. switch. The p.o. used the choke to shut it off and only has two wires running to the switch.My charger has the same motor,can I just copy the wiring harness from that one.I know I would have to add for the electric pto.I called the local dealer and they said 39.00 dollars.can I get the switch somewhere else ? I'm sure I will have lots of questions for this remodel as my raider was complete and un molested when I got it. Thanks for any help.Brian :banghead:

Sparky

I tried all three 1970 Charger 12 model#s and the Toro Master Parts Viewer had no info :banghead: . Does yours have a Kohler or Tecumseh?

I guess we need someone with a manual to help out here.

Mike.........

bdanie7

Mine is the kohler eng. I looked in the yahoo groups and there isn't a manual for this model.I really don't want to pay an arm and a leg for the switch. I also don't want to fry anything by putting on the wrong switch. thanks