Sign in to follow this  
oldandred

sk-486

oldandred

To make a long story short I left my SK-486 out side yesterday and to my supprise it rained today when I got home is when I realised what I had done Owell I may as well get wet putting it away and I hate to push tractors so I put the key in and turned the switch and almost fell over the big 16 hp kohler started right up then I remembered what I did whem I installed the points put some silcone around the point cover with the new gasket

So I guess duck isnt the only well used idem around the house

003-1.jpg

bowtieguy

Hey Jerry...fill me in with some info...what does SK stand for?....don;t see anything like that in this neck of the woods......I was suprised that you hadn't painted it YELLAR to match the color of your other "one of a kind"....and I see all your lug nuts at still there.....ya gonna' put some light bulbs in that front hole?? :banghead:

Nick

Hey Jerry do ya want another SK? saw one down the road but Dennis said the price was to high. By the way our swap meet is next week Nov 7-8

I think the SK-486 is a 16hp Kohler and the SB-421 is an 11hp briggs with both built in 1982.