rmaynard

2015 WHCC Show - Are You Going To Attend?

Racinbob

:text-yeahthat: Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your Horse. I did join the WHCC for the reasons John mentioned and because I love red tractors. :)

muz123

This is my second time...Cant wait  :)

Edited by muz123

stevasaurus

Guess I am a little late to the party.  Sorry, I had some things going on this winter that may have kept me from being there this year.  The path has cleared up (some good and some not so good) so Mrs Dino and I will be there again this year.  Tuna...I will miss you at the show.  :)  I am looking forward to the show again.  :)

• Like 6

Racinbob

You were aware that I already knew you two were coming but I'm sure there's a lot of others here that didn't know and will be happy to hear the good news. That little clock thingy can't count down quickly enough.

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 1

stevebo

Guess I am a little late to the party.  Sorry, I had some things going on this winter that may have kept me from being there this year.  The path has cleared up (some good and some not so good) so Mrs Dino and I will be there again this year.  Tuna...I will miss you at the show.  :)  I am looking forward to the show again.  :)

Steve-

The show would not be the same without you !!

• Like 3

squonk

Steve-

The show would not be the same without you !!

Kinda like watching the Price is Right without Bob Barker!  :)

• Like 1

squonk

Guess I am a little late to the party.  Sorry, I had some things going on this winter that may have kept me from being there this year.  The path has cleared up (some good and some not so good) so Mrs Dino and I will be there again this year.  Tuna...I will miss you at the show.  :)  I am looking forward to the show again.  :)Who can resist the sound

Who can resist the sound of Kohlers running in the morning!  :ychain:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Thanks guys...Stevebo, I feel the same way.  Look for Buckrancher and me popping over on Thursday for a few cold ones.  :)

• Like 2

VinsRJ

The plan is to be there... The 35 is almost done... adjusting the veri drive system as we speak, LOL!

• Like 4

stevasaurus

Hope you make it Vin...would not be the same without you also...make sure you grab Fireman.  :)

whfan74

I love reading and following this post.....but I hate it as I won't be there this year!!!!  The last 3 years out there have been a blast and will definitely be thinking of all of you while you are there.

Who is in charge of keeping track of Steve's mug this year????  :)

• Like 2

squonk

He is. He's old enough now to take care of himself!  :)    ....I think!  :eusa-think:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

chex313

Will you be there? Yes

What day will you be there and how long are you staying? Not sure...Its 2 hours out...

Are you staying in a Hotel/Motel or camping? Hotel or commuting.

Will you be displaying, selling, or both? Not sure...

If you are selling, what are you bringing? 

If you are buying, what are you looking for? What ya got? :)

I thought maybe a friend and I would drive out for at least a day. I have always been a fan of WH since my first one in '78. I don't collect things tho..So not sure I really "Fit In"... I like fixing things, and learning about them... and chatting and Reading about them. That is what draws me into less mainstream forums. I don't know folks who care about these things in real life...Tractors, GT's, Building PC's, tech stuff, Phones, HT. etc. 

Do folks bring working GT's that are rough? or just show stuff? Thanks for the info.

Regards

Dave

squonk

There are show tractors, work tractors and parts tractors. If you get there on Thurs. you might get lucky and see Wallfish bulid a tractor out of a pile of junk and drink gas doing it!

Edited by squonk
  • Like 6

953 nut

I thought maybe a friend and I would drive out for at least a day. I have always been a fan of WH since my first one in '78. I don't collect things tho..So not sure I really "Fit In"... I like fixing things, and learning about them... and chatting and Reading about them. That is what draws me into less mainstream forums. I don't know folks who care about these things in real life...Tractors, GT's, Building PC's, tech stuff, Phones, HT. etc. 

Do folks bring working GT's that are rough? or just show stuff? Thanks for the info.

Regards

Dave

Rough Stuff is show stuff if you are proud of it, great conversation starters too. Having read many of your posting I am sure you will fit right in.

• Like 2

Racinbob

You'll fit in just fine Dave. I'll be looking forward to meeting you. This will be my first big show but by watching the video from last year and looking at the great pics posted I'd definitely say bring what you want. We all just love red. It's gonna be a blast and I'm more anxious than a 6 year old waiting on Christmas. :)

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Bring what you want, just as long as it's  :wh: red.   :handgestures-thumbsup:  

• Like 2

wallfish

Walk into the light, ALL ARE WELCOME, ALL ARE WELCOME if they're WH

All of the tractors I bring are rough and always cruise around on a heavily rusted 401 barn find. Even some of the restored tractors might look rough when they're sitting next to Buckrancher's stainless RJ! Bring any WH tractor so you have something to cruise around on too.

• Like 6

rmaynard

...Even some of the restored tractors might look rough when they're sitting next to Buckrancher's stainless RJ! ...

And to think that I set up right next to buckrancher. :scratchead:  What am I thinking?

@chex313 - All sorts of folks attend the show. Some to look, some to buy, some to sell, some to show, and others just for the entertainment value  :scared-shocked: 

• Like 1

tsmall07

Seems as if I have to go... It's less than a 2-hour drive for me.   

Sparky

My plan is to be there (as long as work doesn't get in the way), it'll be my usual schedule arriving around 10:30am Friday and staying till its over Saturday.

At the moment I don't have a wish list and I have thinned down the herd and the parts over the last 3 years so probably nuttin to sell either. 

Mike.................

And there you have it....work got in the way! I'll be on travel (for two plus weeks) and wont be home till a day or so before the show, so I'm out this year.

Have fun and take plenty of pictures guys!

Mike.......

rmaynard

Sorry you won't be able to attend this year. We will miss you, but that's life.   :icecream:  I will eat your share of ice cream at the social.

• Like 1

squonk

Shoot!!! We were going to have a "live" shout box and were counting on you to bring he broom!!!!!

• Like 3

muz123

Its getting very close...

• Like 1

Racinbob

It can't get here fast enough! The fun continues after the show for us. We're heading to 3 story, 3 bedroom, 3 bath log cabin on a mountainside in Tennessee. Our daughter, son in law and 3 grandsons from Indiana will be there when we arrive.

post-8408-0-06954600-1430945349.jpg

• Like 6