rmaynard

2015 WHCC Show - Are You Going To Attend?

squonk

I'll try to stay out of the way of that Tecky exhaust Zeek!

• Like 1

limited12

My wife and i will be there thursday morning, staying in Chambersburg

Have a few things for sale that i will be bringing, will post some items when we get closer to show time.

I will be looking for a rj in decent shape, 36" rear discharge deck, and about 25 other items, but the list is still growning

tunahead72

I will unfortunately not be able to attend this year.  I say unfortunately only because it's such a great time with great people, but I'll be attending my son's wedding at the Outer Banks on the 25th, which should also be a great time with great people.

Have fun, I'll be thinking of you all!

• Like 3

rmaynard

I will unfortunately not be able to attend this year.  I say unfortunately only because it's such a great time with great people, but I'll be attending my son's wedding at the Outer Banks on the 25th, which should also be a great time with great people.

Have fun, I'll be thinking of you all!

My daughter was married at the Outer Banks in 2009, with the Corolla Lighthouse in the background. What a great place to get married.

We will miss you at the show. If there is anything you want me to be on the lookout for you, let me know.

• Like 1

tunahead72

Thanks Bob, I appreciate that.  I think you were the first RedSquare member I met the first time I attended the show, and then you introduced me to Steve, and then it kind of went down hill (in a very good way) from there.

I'm looking forward to the whole Outer Banks scene.  I haven't spent any real time down there since some friends and I hitchhiked there way back in about 1972 or so.  That and the fact that our kids are old enough to get married, that doesn't mean we're getting old, does it?  Please say no. :)

• Like 2

rmaynard

Nope, old is when the grandkids have to drive you to the Outer Banks.  :auto-car:  

• Like 1

muz123

Im going, might bring my 212-6  :ychain:

dave....

Fun Engineer

Enjoy the wedding Ed. We'll catch up with you next year.

Sent from my tractor seat.

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

The OBX is nice too. My favorite vacation spot. South Nags Head just far enough away from the Hupla but close enough to both Marinas. Enjoy!!!

• Like 2

SALTYWRIGHT

DO WE HAVE TO PUT SNOW PLOWS ON OUR WHEEL HORSES TO CLEAR THE SNOW AT THE SHOW ?

• Like 3

Jake Kuhn

Hoping to make it out again this year, but won't know for sure until probably a a month before the show. Had a great time last year, I would like to try and get my 59 rj done and bring it out there, but we will see!

Racinbob

Hope you make it Jake. I would really enjoy meeting you and seeing your great work in person. :)

• Like 1

rmaynard

DO WE HAVE TO PUT SNOW PLOWS ON OUR WHEEL HORSES TO CLEAR THE SNOW AT THE SHOW ?

Yikes! That's a scary thought. If there's still snow on the ground by then, we've all got bigger problems. 

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Hoping to make it out again this year, but won't know for sure until probably a a month before the show. Had a great time last year, I would like to try and get my 59 rj done and bring it out there, but we will see!

I want you to autograph my copy of L & GT at the "Big Show"!

• Like 1

squonk

Yikes! That's a scary thought. If there's still snow on the ground by then, we've all got bigger problems.

The "Maynard Hotel" will have to go on blocks!
  • Like 1

KyBlue

I'll be in attendance... for the entire weekend. :) can't wait

• Like 1

Racinbob

Ya bringing your smoker Ky? :eusa-whistle:

• Like 1

rmaynard

Ya bringing your smoker Ky? :eusa-whistle:

If that smoker needs a parking spot, my campsite is available. post-2221-0-45772800-1425598820.jpg

• Like 1

muz123

What days are the show? i forgot 

thanks,

dave

rmaynard

Friday and Saturday, June 26, & 27 are the official dates. Some guys come early on Thursday to set up camp and displays.

• Like 1

HUDSON89

I'll be there early Thursday morning staying till Saturday this will be my very first wheel horse show cannot wait ... I'll be at least be bring my C195 and 1 D250 I might bring more don't know yet

RedRider

My uncle and I will be attending on Friday.  This will be my second time attending and the first time for my uncle.  I hope to have my 500 Special completed and am planning to bring it to display.  I am also hoping to bring another tractor (to be determined) along for my uncle to use so we can both participate in the parade on Friday evening.  I doubt I will be selling anything, but I'll definitely be looking for an early style chrome headlight lens for my Charger 10 project and whatever else catches my interest.   - Seth

• Like 1

stratostar250

This will be my second show attendance! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :woohoo:   I'm going to try to bring my Dad and Girlfriend along this year.  Hopefully will be there mid-day Thursday for a bit, and will for sure be staying there until Saturday.  Might be staying in a hotel, might be camping, not too sure yet.  But I may have a few things to sell, I just have to make sure I don't want those parts :laughing-rofl: .  But I am going to try to bring two tractors, Ideally, one geared, one hydro.  And hopefully, driving down this year, since I got a new truck, we won't break the front shock MOUNT (It disintegrated :banghead: ) because of the MISERABLE New York highway parts we drove through.  (The Jeep was a bit rusty though, I will give it that)  :ychain:

Edited by stratostar250

rtfbg

I'm a supporter here, but not a member anywhere else  .... do I need to do or join anything to attend, or just show up???  Nothing to sell, just display a horse!!

• Like 2

wallfish

I'm a supporter here, but not a member anywhere else  .... do I need to do or join anything to attend, or just show up???  Nothing to sell, just display a horse!!

Just show up 

BUT... you can become a member and sign up while you are there to help support the WHCC efforts. It takes a lot of work to put on that show every year.

• Like 1