rmaynard

2015 WHCC Show - Are You Going To Attend?

rmaynard
[sharedmedia=finalCountdown:countdown:1]

Today is February 9th. There are only 136 days left until setup day at the fairgrounds. 

Will you be there?

What day will you be there and how long are you staying?

Are you staying in a Hotel/Motel or camping?

Will you be displaying, selling, or both?

If you are selling, what are you bringing?

If you are buying, what are you looking for?

Personally, I will be there on Thursday morning. I will be camping. I hope to be setting up on the usual corner under my RED canopy. I will be both displaying, and selling a few things.

I should have replacement brake liners, 9-pin connector kits, and lug bolt to lug nut conversion kits.

As far as what I will be looking for, my list includes a front end loader to fit on my 416-H, and a mid-mount grader blade.

:woohoo:

Edited by nylyon
Added the official countdown
  • Like 4

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE ON FRIDAY.        RUSS

• Like 3

varosd

Thanks Bob for starting the countdown! 

Never too early to get ready.

I'll be there and will have the smallest tent out there!

Brining the Work Horse in order to add a little "Grey" to the sea of Red! ^_^

now, should I take the plow off yet.... :hide:  :rolleyes:

• Like 5

nylyon

I had such a great time last year (with the exception of my daughter being sick the whole time) and I was REALLY looking forward to going again this year for more live action filming, hanging out at the campfire (and getting there earlier) and all BUT my oldest graduates High School that Saturday, so I will be attending the graduation.  I hope all have a fantastic time, and hope to see you in 2016

• Like 4

Racinbob

We'll roll into town Thursday and might have time to hit the fairgrounds that afternoon. Staying in a hotel in Chambersburg through the weekend. Not bringing anything. I'll be looking for a few things mainly for my Suburban. Really looking forward to meeting the folks and seeing all the cool eye candy. :woohoo:

• Like 2

jimt1971

Bob,

We will be there as soon as possible. Thursday morning at the latest. Since Karen is on the board I do not know if we need to be there earlier.

Jim

• Like 3

19richie66

I will be there Monday before the show staying in Chambersburg. Sightseeing the week through ( any suggestions? )and then will see if I can make it on Thursday. Definitely will be there Friday and Saturday. Not really looking for much as I have no idea what I need. Just wanting to hang out. No tractor this year.

• Like 3

neil

Sorry I can't make it this year , had a wonderful time last year , hoping to make 2016

Hope you all have a great time

• Like 5

rmaynard

@Nylyon - Karl, thanks for the countdown clock. Sorry you can't make it, but family MUST take precident over hobby. I will miss the live feeds and all the other shenanigans.

@19richie66 - There is so much to see and do around the Gettysburg area. If you are driving, you can get an auto tour. Just to let you know how old I am, the last time I did the tour it was on cassette tape :lol:  I think it's digital now. You can drive the battlefield at your leisure. There are also guided tours and tour buses. At night you and the family will want to take a ghost walk. Not too far away is Antietem Battlefield. Not as commercialized as Gettysburg. Since I have always lived only 35 minutes from Gettysburg, it's just another spot on the map for me. It stopped being a tourist attraction and became the place where we shop and go to the movies.

My suggestion is to Google "things to see and do around Gettysburg".

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 2

Wishin4a416

I hope to be there Lord willing. I have a Motel booked. I will be after small parts and the list grows daily. I don't believe I will bring anything.

• Like 2

19richie66

Thanks Bob. Ill start getting info early so we have time to plan. I appreciate all the info.

KC9KAS

Will you be there?  Yes, my wife & I

What day will you be there and how long are you staying? Thursday, staying til Saturday

Are you staying in a Hotel/Motel or camping? Motel in Gettysburg

Will you be displaying, selling, or both? Probably be bringing 2 GT's to ride around and display

If you are selling, what are you bringing?  Not sure I have anything to sell!

If you are buying, what are you looking for? Nothing particular!

We will have a blue canopy (couldn't find a red one) with a Wheel Horse banner

• Like 2

rmaynard

Lord willin' and Mrs. M is healthy, the cookie bars will be there.

post-2221-140312441239.jpg

• Like 8

19richie66

MMMM cookie bars! those look so good.

Sparky

My plan is to be there (as long as work doesn't get in the way), it'll be my usual schedule arriving around 10:30am Friday and staying till its over Saturday.

At the moment I don't have a wish list and I have thinned down the herd and the parts over the last 3 years so probably nuttin to sell either. 

Mike.................

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Looks Yummy Bob! I bet it tastes as good as it looks.

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

My shortlist. It grows daily. By June, it may be over to the back. lol. Heck, I already thought of something else. Deck wheels and bolts.

post-8484-0-40671000-1423531336_thumb.jp

Edited by Wishin4a416

ericj

wishin4a416 you deal with colt i get up there once or twice a month maybe more sometimes for work

eric j

• Like 1

squonk

Gettin in Thurs. morning. Bringing the RJ and 704.and a pie for Van!  :) not much on my list to buy. some small stuff but hope to find a nice Snow Cab!  :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:  Not much to sell maybe a bunch of gear drive deck parts. Oh I also need to pick up a few of these!  497109581avatar_zpsa73a3ff9.gif

post-2380-0-91087000-1423562996_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Fun Engineer

Plan to be there Thursday morning. Camping under the trees with a great bunch of RS folks. Will have a tractor or two to display hopefully between Maynard and VINYLGUY again. Don't know if I'll have anything to sell. Currently the only thing on my wish list is a pair of 6x12 rims and a Ranger L-157 snow plow.

Today it's another below zero morning with no new snow [emoji30].

I can't wait for June. [emoji2].

Sent from my tractor seat.

Edited by Fun Engineer
  • Like 5

Brrly1

I think I can, I think I can, yup just checked the work schedule and there's nothing there! I'll be there. Possibly bringing some New weights into the fold. Shall we say rj weights for the front axle.  See Ya then

• Like 3

squonk

I think I can, I think I can, yup just checked the work schedule and there's nothing there! I'll be there. Possibly bringing some New weights into the fold. Shall we say rj weights for the front axle.  See Ya then

I hear there making the roads in Pa wider for the Land Yacht!  :)  :)  :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:

• Like 1

953 nut

:woohoo:   Plan to be there Thursday afternoon, staying  at the LaQuenta in Chambersburg.  :text-goodpost: 

• Like 1

cruisnblue48

Since I live about an hour drive east of the fairgrounds, I will probably arrive very early Friday morning and leaving on Saturday at the end of the show. Bringing four or five tractors to show.. RJ35, 502, C120 Wildfire puller, recently acquired 520H, and maybe my 551 hot rod tractor if i can get it finished by then. Not looking to buy anything in particular as my sheds are full but will be browsing for good parts deals. Had a lot of fun last year showing my tractors there for the first time. Looking forward to the 2015 WHCC show.

• Like 3

Zeek

I'll be there Thursday morning and camping.  Plan to depart sometime late Saturday afternoon. I have some new recruits that came last year and are camping again this year as well.  His son is hooked and has about 8 now.

I'll be under the red canopy near Bob and Brian as usual.

I'll have my FINALLY FINISHED Raider 12, Cheesegrater and maybe a 552 or 1276  :eusa-think:

Probably looking for some parts for the 1276 like a seat, hood ornament . . .

Can't wait  :party:

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 4