rmaynard

2015 WHCC Show - Are You Going To Attend?

stratostar250

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait. Oh, did I say that I can't wait?

• Like 2

KC9KAS

:text-yeahthat: 

• Like 3

Wheel-N-It

Planning to be there again (three years in a row) with Jay and James. Gonna try the camping thing this time to get the full effect of the Big show. Difinetly looking forward to seeing all my Red Square friends!

Planning to arrive Thursday as usual. Looking to buy maintenance items like fuel tank caps and shifter boots. I would like to see one of Bob's wheel stud conversion kits. Also would like to find some AG tires at a good price, and of course anything else I can't live without LOL

• Like 7

AMC RULES

:)  Just don't forget the  :wh:hooch.   :icecream: 

• Like 2

squonk

Planning to be there again (three years in a row) with Jay and James. Gonna try the camping thing this time to get the full effect of the Big show. Difinetly looking forward to seeing all my Red Square friends!

Planning to arrive Thursday as usual. Looking to buy maintenance items like fuel tank caps and shifter boots. I would like to see one of Bob's wheel stud conversion kits. Also would like to find some AG tires at a good price, and of course anything else I can't live without LOL

What??? That last Motel too fancy for ya????  :)  :)  :)  :)  :ychain:  :ychain:  :ychain:

• Like 2

rmaynard

I have at least 30 wheel lug nut kits to bring. They, along with the brake linings will be available for sale or trade.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 5

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I will be there same as last year. That was my first show. The first person I met was Terry (vinylguy). The second was Bob Maynard. The only thing I am bringing are my 2 sons. Will try to make it earlier on friday so we can roam around the show for a while. Last year we got to town late friday went right to the hotel and didnt get to the show till Saturday. Looking forward to seeing old faces from last year and meeting folks I missed last year. The countdown is on. It was a great time.

Btw, vacationed in the outerbanks half a dozen times, love that place. A great place for a wedding.

Glenn

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

What??? That last Motel too fancy for ya????  :)  :)  :)  :)  :ychain:  :ychain:  :ychain:

LOL, I wish thats what it was Mike. Truth is building two barns and remodeling my house since the 2014 Big Show has just about sucked my savings account dry. And of course buying another Bobcat skidsteer with some attachments did put any of the money back in the bank either. This year ol' Van has to fly coach to the Big Show instead of first class!

• Like 5

AMC RULES

This year ol' Van has to fly coach to the Big Show instead of first class!

Yeah, that'll be the day.  :teasing-poke:

• Like 2

squonk

Drive the Bobcat. Jay can ride on the tines/bucket!  :)

• Like 2

squonk

I heard the "room' last year was" extra nice!"  :ychain:

Wheel-N-It

Drive the Bobcat. Jay can ride on the tines/bucket!  :)

OK but ifn I do, I better leave now LOL  I can put Jay in a rocking chair on top of the cab like Granny going to California on the Beverly Hillbillies!

I heard the "room' last year was" extra nice!"  :ychain:

Oh my gosh, that was not exactly how I had envisioned my first time in the Honeymoon Suite !!! :laughing-lettersrofl: 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Well, Ive got my favorite mug already packed...got my list of things I am hauling out for guys and I got my list of things I am picking up to haul back for guys.  Looks like I will be hauling a trailer, so I will have to buy some raffle tractor tickets...I kind of hope they do not call my name...as room will be a factor. :)

I have gotten into some meditation this spring.  I was fishing the other day and near the shore line I saw this shiny thing in the water.  It turned out to be a DVD for nude Yoga...the models are great.  I can't believe anyone would have thrown this out.  This is going to help me make it through listening to kids running Tecumsehs mixed in with Kohlers all day for 3 days at the show.  :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers:   Om...Om...Om   :)

• Like 5

JimD

This is as far as Steve got...

fat-balasana.jpg

Edited by JimD
  • Like 4

Racinbob

post-8408-0-09588700-1431289091.jpg

• Like 1

shallowwatersailor

I've got fun plans for this year. Instead of just coming up on Friday-only as in years past, I made reservations for a hotel in Gettysburg so I can participate Thursday through Saturday. Also I'll be bringing a diesel tractor or two.

• Like 5

squonk

I hope you finally washed that mug. I think some acetone was in order from the fumes that thing give out at the show. Tecky's running??  :confusion-confused:  :confusion-confused: Your losing it Steve . Jim is right. Mom sent him that pic to use on the forum. Those flowers you got her were plastic and flammable.  They ignited when she turned on her hair dryer.I got her some real flowers. You can get them cheap at any church after the last service on Sundays!  :orcs-cheers:

• Like 1

squonk

Steve will like the sound of diesels He hears rattling when he walks so he will be right at home! 277109581avatar_zpsj2up68yd.gif

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Looks like you are having a bad day Mike.  Later Mate.  :eusa-think:

squonk

No today has been the best day in about a week!  :)

wallfish

I have gotten into some meditation this spring.  I was fishing the other day and near the shore line I saw this shiny thing in the water.  It turned out to be a DVD for nude Yoga...the models are great.  I can't believe anyone would have thrown this out.

MEDITATION :scratchead:

Is that the new "politically correct" word to use or did you spell it wrong?  :ychain:

Pun intended with the smiley!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

I think Dino means the medication like effects...

which comes from watching too much paint drying.   :eusa-doh: 

tunahead72

...  I was fishing the other day and near the shore line I saw this shiny thing in the water.  It turned out to be a DVD for nude Yoga...the models are great.  I can't believe anyone would have thrown this out...

Sorry man, I need proof.  You got photos? :popcorn:

• Like 1

muz123

Just wondering, but is there a loading dock there?

Edited by muz123

rmaynard

There used to be, but last year it was closed due to safety concerns. I don't know if they fixed it or not. There are always plenty of ramps available though.