Wheel Horse Collector

My wheel horse raider 12 finally restored

Wheel Horse Collector

After quite a while my wheel horse raider 12 is finally restored except for a seat which is on its way. I haven't really been showing it off because it's not a popular hobby for people my age. I just turned 16. So I can't really talk to people at my school about it because a lot of people don't even know what wheel horses even are. That's why I came to this website because there are a lot of wheel horse lovers just like myself. I also have a brinley plow hitch on my one wheel horse does anyone know what it's worth

• Like 9

Wheel Horse Collector

Pictures will be coming soon I just gotta figure out how to download them from my ipod

• Like 2

AMC RULES

I feel your pain bro...few people I deal with on a daily basis get it either.

But, that's why we have RedSquare...can't wait to see your tractor:thumbs:

• Like 1

Racinbob

I'm looking forward to seeing your tractor and I think it's great that you enjoy Wheel Horses. Assuming your Nappanee is the one I know in Indiana you're a stones throw from where they originated. It's a shame that the number of folks in that area that haven't heard of them is growing. I suppose that's to be expected as the years go by. Enjoy your great tractors, the hobby and the great folks here.

Edited by Racinbob

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Cant wait to see it. Sounds sweet.

Glenn