squonk

Who's battling or getting ready for Linus?

squonk

6 to 14" coming my way overnight. I'll have to get up around 3 A.M. so it gives me an excuse not to watch the Super Bowl. Haven't run the blower yet so a little road test was in order.

• Like 7

Pollack Pete

I've got the 416H all gassed up and ready to go.Talking about AT LEAST 6 inches here in Stillwater,just north of Albany.I say.......bring it on.I'm ready.

varosd

Mike, 

So cruel to post video of snow throwing when about I'll I have come close to using the snow thrower is hooking it up/unhooking it last week.  back onto the dolly.  sigh!

We are looking at 2-4''s tonight wet with change over to plain rain.

"The plow is mightier than the thrower"    :wh:

Martin

Battling now............ (or more accurately looking out the window at all the mess to clean up!)

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Looks like you're prepping that chute for a new paint job.   :scared-eek: 

• Like 1

ericj

not sure what to expect tomorrow morning like don said changing over to all after midnight .but with the ground frozen and a couple of inches already out there who know what it will be in the morn besides a sloppy mess  :banghead: 

eric j 

AMC RULES

Especially if it changes over to rain for the finish.    :handgestures-thumbdown:

MalMac

Looking out at 7 inches still coming down hard and wind picking up. I shoveled off back porch and if it was any wetter it would be rain. Don't think the blower will see duty today. Looks like it's going to be a plow day. Just can't see the blower chucking it very far if chucking at all.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

We have a snow to ice to rain event coming.

Glenn

• Like 1

Theroundhousernr

Eastern Pa Weather Authority has us at 3" to 6" changing over to .25" ice. Wishing it was more but its something at least....

Zeek

not sure what to expect tomorrow morning like don said changing over to all after midnight .but with the ground frozen and a couple of inches already out there who know what it will be in the morn besides a sloppy mess  :banghead:

eric j 

Sloppy mess is right . . .you and I have the same forecast  :roll:

Kurt-NEPA

It just started snowing here in NE Pennsylvania.  We are expecting about 10 inches.  My 520H and single stage is all gassed up and ready for action.  We'll see how much we really get.

bmsgaffer

I was looking at 6-8" as of last week, then yesterday as I finished prepping my plow tractor, i heard the latest update... 44*F and rain all day... :crying-yellow: 

All I want is ONE decent snow this year. I get depressed if spring rolls around without any plowable snow.

My seat time is just riding the tractor up and down the road with the plow mounted, and my wife is thoroughly embarrassed when I do that.

• Like 4

Kelly

been snowing here pretty steady all day, just got done moving about 10" and when I was done where I started was filling back in fast. 

fabricator2009

I've blown out the driveway twice so far today. At least five inches each time, and it's still coming down

Martin

got at least a foot out there now and its still coming down. expecting it to keep going late in the evening and now the winds starting to really pick up.

I'm not even going outside to take care of it till tomorrow........ 

• Like 1

Theroundhousernr

got at least a foot out there now and its still coming down. expecting it to keep going late in the evening and now the winds starting to really pick up.

I'm not even going outside to take care of it till tomorrow........

That nice rebuilt blower should make short work of that for you![emoji1]
  • Like 1

Sparky

Linus :scratchead:  ?

Our local weather guys are calling it Darius. Either way I'm all prepped with gas and fully charged tractor batteries.

Mike..........

• Like 1

can whlvr

looks like it may end up here,starting to snow a wee bit,but its really cold,and gonna be tomorrow too,we might get a few inches but near the border they will get a foot

Wheel-N-It

Strange, I feel so close to you guys, and it was 60degrees here today and sunny. What a difference a few degrees of latitude make! :o 

• Like 1

squonk

Was out a work plowing with Skonk and my headlight's were flickering. Linus poked him in the eye! Had to wait for light so I could repair it.

post-2380-0-82805000-1422958078_thumb.jp

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Mike, that blower you have is really doing a nice job.  The snow we just got made me wish I had put the blower on my 857...I decided to go with the plow.  :)

bds1984

We had 12-14 inches dumped on us in Kalamazoo on Sunday night.  There surely can't be a better sound than hearing a big-block Kohler, single singing away at blowing snow all day!

AMC RULES

Was out a work plowing with Skonk and my headlight's were flickering. Linus poked him in the eye! Had to wait for light so I could repair it.

That was a brand new lens too. 

squonk

Are you sure? There was red paint on the edges. I got off the tractor to shovel out some steps and when I got back there's the lens hanging