D250power

D250

D250power

Can some one tell me if there is a clutch an pressure plate for d250. Is there a part number that would fit , I restored one and I fixed evey thing but that I would appreciate some info that could really use it thanks Wally .

gwest_ca

Here is a 1976 page

Garry

post-120-0-15266000-1422668020_thumb.jpg

D250power

Thanks Garry do u know of a replacement number that would fit from a auto parts store. Thanks wally

gwest_ca

I do not know of a replacement. If you go to an auto parts that can supply rebuilt clutches they should be able to go to their supplier and either find a replacement or send it to them to be rebuilt. Piece of cake for those places because they are doing it all the time.

You would need to take the old unit to the jobber so they or their rebuilder can match it up. Once they know the application they may make improvements to it. Used to have this done years ago for everything from small auto types to large rail locomotives.

Garry

stratostar250

I saw a clutch on ebay a few months ago, but it has since disappeared.  I recently read that you can get a clutch from Continental Engines.  The post was made in this topic: 

You may be able to contact the person who made the post and get more info from them!  

blu_stang

I'll confirm that Continental Engines in South Carolina can get you a new OEM clutch. I have ordered from them, and got the part I needed within a week in Renault factory packaging. They're not cheap, but neither are OEM parts.

They will ask for the Renault 800-01 engine model number. I checked with them a week ago for another part and they confirmed that they can order anything on the engine up to the driveshaft coupler, but not the driveshaft.

baerpath

Keep an eye on ebay European sites under Gutbrod. Some will ship to the US or maybe to a member over there and then to the US

C-101plowerpower

Yave a look over at eBay.de andere search for gutbrod 2500. You could also try here,

http://gutbrodhilfe.forumprofi.de/index.php

Koen

D250power

Thanks for the help I found a clutch kit in the Uk new in the box for real good price. They have more if someone is looking. The kit is for a Renault R4 dia is 160 mm. Thanks again Wally.