music100

Thanks

music100

A big thank you to Trouty for putting me on to the snow blower. Got it home and checked it. Was a little weather worn, a little oil took care of a lot of that. Thanks again, and I'm sorry I had to sneak into PA to get it, I'll try not to let that happen again, he,he     John

• Like 1

boovuc

We have got to keep a better eye on our borders!  :)

AMC RULES

I've heard the PA :wh: border patrol...   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

usually takes vacation the third week of June. 

You can sneak a lot of stuff out then.    :) 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

oldredrider

Don't be shy about pillaging and plundering Pa. There's too many Horses and attachments there to guard them all.

After all, how many of you, from all parts of the country, have invaded the annual WHCC show to get a good deal?

IMO, it's ALWAYS open season for Horses in Pa.!

• Like 1

Trouty56

A big thank you to Trouty for putting me on to the snow blower. Got it home and checked it. Was a little weather worn, a little oil took care of a lot of that. Thanks again, and I'm sorry I had to sneak into PA to get it, I'll try not to let that happen again, he,he     John

Your welcome.....didn't know if you got the blower or not.....last I checked you hadn't.....don't worry about sneaking in to PA...you had an invitation....

boovuc

Not so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Your "purchasing" those tractors and parts at the show. And that means your paying our 6% sales tax which makes it perfectly OK. Right?   :handgestures-thumbupright:

Ahh, right?  :teasing-signhere:

Damn invaders!  :angry-cussingblack:  Oh I guess it's OK to take a few but if your in Adams County, at least buy some of those local grown apples! (No sales tax)! 

• Like 1

oldredrider

Your apples are hard to beat! But, we come for your Horses!!!!! Attachments too!