David Upton

Reference Downloads

David Upton

What is the policy on this subject? Seems as though only a limited number can be obtained on a daily basis? Just curious as I need some info.

Tankman

Didn't know there was a limit on downloads. Manuals?

What might you specifically be looking for? I'm sure some "Horse" will point you in the direction you want / need to be.

Edited by Tankman

David Upton

I actually downloaded the OM for a 1976 C-160 and bookmarked them as "favorites". In accessing them this morning it says I've exceeded daily use. ??????

RedRanger

I've maxed out a couple times too just reading them.  Wait 24 hours and you can start over with a new limit.

The max download is a pain the arse, I agree.

If there are a couple you need, just save them to your computer or print them so you don't need to download every time.

groundhog47

Are you signed in when downloading, if not it  limits downloads. It may be I've not yet maxed out but have gone through a gaggle some days.

And thanks all members who added the manuals.

RedRanger

Are you signed in when downloading, if not it  limits downloads. It may be I've not yet maxed out but have gone through a gaggle some days.

And thanks all members who added the manuals.

I've been signed in each time.  There is a limit on downloads per day.

In fact, I don't think you can download them if you're not signed in.

I won't complain too much, as they are free.

I also agree there is some great info in there and thank you to those who added the manuals.

Edited by RedRanger

Geno

There is a limit unless you become a supporter.  :)

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

:text-yeahthat:  It is well worth the small price to keep this great place running, in my humble opinion. :handgestures-thumbupright:

:text-link:

Edited by bmsgaffer

Racinbob

I believe general membership has a limit of 10 downloads a day and 50 a week. It's unlimited for supporters. That's just one of many benefits of being a supporter. :)

rmaynard

For as little as $12.00, a supporter can not only download all the manuals they want for free, but you will have access to areas of the forum not available to non-supporters, discounts on decals and parts from some of our vendors.

Also, here at RedSquare you get unlimited technical support from the knowledgeable member base, and that doesn't cost you a thing.

Keep the forum going strong by purchasing a membership.  :text-thankyouyellow:

• Like 1

David Upton

Will do for sure and how does one go about that and also becoming a military member. Thanks everyone for your help.

bmsgaffer

Will do for sure and how does one go about that and also becoming a military member. Thanks everyone for your help.

Click "Store" at the top of the page, or the link I put in my post above. :handgestures-thumbupright: