Santa

HoHoHo Merry Christmas

Santa

Santa's been very busy this year, but I didn't forget about my favorite tractor people. Things up at the North Pole have been bad, we had a big snow storm and Donner had to fix the D250 so we could blow the snow off a couple of the elves. Speaking of which, the Elf on the Shelf is NOT an official Santa elf, it's a has been who flunked elf school and was sent to Pittsburgh.

I know that most of you have been very good this year, and I am sure that Santa has a little something special for you.  Don't peek, but be sure to check the shed this year!

There's even something for you who have been bad too. They're painted green, and you'll find those out in the yard HoHoHo.... :)

If you're looking for something special I have only a couple of days to get the Elves working on it so you better ask quick, Santa's busy and I need to get rested up for my big day.

HoHoHo, Merry Christmas :rs:  :text-merryxmas:  <-- (Where's TT, I'm in need of a little something on this sign....)

• Like 7

AMC RULES

:woohoo:Merry Christmas Santa...   :greetings-wavingyellow:

I know Mrs Rules is hoping to see you real soon. 

rmaynard

Season's Greetings to you Santa. I've been wondering where you were. I saw that you peeked in back in November. Guess you were checking up on us. As usual, I don't need anything this year, so keep all those who are truly in need on your list, and treat them kindly.

• Like 2

JC 1965

:text-yeahthat:

stevasaurus

Hello Santa...all is good here also.  I don't really have any small kids to buy presents for, so I, again, did my several large bags of toys for "Toys for Tots".  What a great program that is...helps to bring on the Christmas Spirit. :)  If you can, I would like to see some real Christmas weather here, for the Holidays.  The weather we have had so far this season reminds me of Florida.  Homemade cookies and fudge will be on the plate for you Christmas Eve.  :occasion-snowman: :occasion-snowman:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!

• Like 4

bmsgaffer

Dang Santa, you have 2.1 billion likes! :woohoo:

I could really use a low-hour 520, a mid mount grader blade, and a big garage this year. There's this guy named Geno (I think it's New Jerseyan for "grinch") whose taking all the horses from the good little boys and girls in the midwest... :eusa-whistle:

:ychain:

• Like 2

varosd

Santa,

Keep safe and sound on your upcoming travels!

You dont want to be that guy who gets the Red Helmet in June!!

• Like 5

Racinbob

Outstanding Steve. Toys for Tots is one of my favorite things to do for Christmas. :handgestures-thumbsup:

Santa, believe me.....I've been a very good little boy this year. WHAT!!!??? You have my wifes cell phone number and will call her!!!??? :eusa-doh:

• Like 3

rexman72

santa I have two young kiddos who are watching the RS clock waiting for you to come down the chimney

• Like 1

Santa

:woohoo:Merry Christmas Santa...   :greetings-wavingyellow:

I know Mrs Rules is hoping to see you real soon. 

Craig, you tell your wife I'll be seeing her when I'm in NY in my travels and to leave me some of those cookies that she's making.

Season's Greetings to you Santa. I've been wondering where you were. I saw that you peeked in back in November. Guess you were checking up on us. As usual, I don't need anything this year, so keep all those who are truly in need on your list, and treat them kindly.

Things at the North Pole have been busy.  I think that my internet connection mush go through North Korea as it's been up and down lately.  Those in need are always top on my list, as it those who help those in need.

Hello Santa...all is good here also.  I don't really have any small kids to buy presents for, so I, again, did my several large bags of toys for "Toys for Tots".  What a great program that is...helps to bring on the Christmas Spirit. :)  If you can, I would like to see some real Christmas weather here, for the Holidays.  The weather we have had so far this season reminds me of Florida.  Homemade cookies and fudge will be on the plate for you Christmas Eve.  :occasion-snowman: :occasion-snowman:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!

Thank you for helping with the kiddies Steve.  Santa can only go so far, and the U.S. Marines with their Toys for Tots program is very helpful. While I can't change the weather (that's the Snow Miser's job and he and Heat Miser are at it again... ugh...) I will stop in for that fudge, and maybe a little blue berry wine again.... wink wink....

Dang Santa, you have 2.1 billion likes! :woohoo:

I could really use a low-hour 520, a mid mount grader blade, and a big garage this year. There's this guy named Geno (I think it's New Jerseyan for "grinch") whose taking all the horses from the good little boys and girls in the midwest... :eusa-whistle:

:ychain:

I'll see what I can do about that 520, they're getting hard to come by, especially at the North Pole with those nasty storms we're having.  And I've been keeping my eye on Geno, he makes some killer avatars, might have to make him an elf!

Santa,

Keep safe and sound on your upcoming travels!

You dont want to be that guy who gets the Red Helmet in June!!

Thank you Don, I've commissioned Rudolph full time as a safety beacon, and I put one of those safety triangle reflectors on the back of the sled this year too.

Outstanding Steve. Toys for Tots is one of my favorite things to do for Christmas. :handgestures-thumbsup:

Santa, believe me.....I've been a very good little boy this year. WHAT!!!??? You have my wifes cell phone number and will call her!!!??? :eusa-doh:

Your wife called back in August, is there something you would like to say about that little incident?  

santa I have two young kiddos who are watching the RS clock waiting for you to come down the chimney

Since RedSquare put that clock up, my elves are really feeling the pressure.  Just yesterday I had 11 of them call out with migraine. I wish that this place would take that darn thing down, and yes RedSquare is the Elves favorite place on the web, a few of them even have accounts!

Well, I have to rest up for my big night tomorrow.  Merry Christmas to all and to all a Red Night!

• Like 3

Racinbob

Racinbob, on 22 Dec 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:snapback.png

Your wife called back in August, is there something you would like to say about that little incident? 

IT WASN'T ME!!!!! Well, my wife didn't believe me either. :sad:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

What I'm thinkin' Bob...

DSC_0309fixedresized.jpg

• Like 4

Racinbob

Come on now! A little bit of blue oil based paint on the carpet doesn't deserve that!! I redeemed myself by saying I'd buy her a bigger throw rug but she was unreasonable. So, $2500 later along with my aching back and destroyed knees she got her tile. I'm thinking she's the naughty one! :snooty:

• Like 1

Geno

Santa, wow!  Can I have some more Wheel Horses for Christmas?  post-13404-0-07116200-1419380979.gif

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:eusa-doh: C'mon Geno...have a heart will ya? 

What about the rest of us?   :teasing-poke:

• Like 1

Geno

It's Santa Craig, he can make all he wants.   :laughing-rolling:

AMC RULES

...works both ways Geno, coal too.   :ychain:

Kennedy

Santa I know its late and you may keep the snow, I would just like you to find a way to PLEASE freeze the ground. Thanks Mark.

20141224_1214301_zpsfd9f2172.jpg

• Like 2

Nathanielperz

Imagine if SANTA was a part of ... Sons!!! WE WOULD BE LEGENDARY!!!! lol

Nathanielperz

Santa I have a complaint... I asked for a 10hp yanmar diesel clone engine for Christmas but when I woke up this morning there was no engine under my tree! D: I'm pretty upset :( but I do like my impact gun and sockets! LOL

AMC RULES

I see why you're prisident of the club Nate...      :scared-eek: 

complaining to Santa now is a sure way to get on his naughty list next year Nate. 

• Like 2

Nathanielperz

Oh no! I take it back! I take it back! :laughing-rolling:

If Santa joins Sons I am resigning as pres. Santa must be the pres. oh a tractor gang!!!

• Like 2

AMC RULES

I mean, c'mon bro...       BaBysMoKer.gif 

you know the guy is exhausted, what did you think was gonna happen. 

Nathanielperz

true true! my brothers got some cool stuff haha one of them got a rc drone... pretty sweet!