Mike

30 tractors

Mike

Geno you on your way ?

Craigslist links are not allowed (deleted)

Edited by Sparky
  • Like 2

boovuc

Hey Mike.............you noticed Geno didn't answer you. He is already heading north. That is interesting. You can tell the pictured tractors are dry and have been kept that way. That is all I can ask of a person regardless if a WH runs or not. If it was kept dry, chances are, it will run and it will be worth restoring or using as is.  :)

• Like 2

Tankman

Geno is enroute being followed by a 48' x 102" high cube with a power lift gate.

The high cube is heated of course and has a hammock hanging for Geno's ride home!

You have to see him smilin' ear to ear.

Keep in mind, Geno needed the Horses too!   :laughing-rofl:

Edited by Tankman
  • Like 1

Geno

Matter of fact I am.  Just bought the entire collection.  Will be leaving here in an hour.  :text-woo:    :text-woo:     :text-woo:

• Like 4

Mike

He did sale a couple. Now he's having withdrawals. lol. Would be a good buy. That's less than 250 a tractor. Plus the blades an whatever else he has. Hey Geno we want more pics.

Molon_Labe

Matter of fact I am.  Just bought the entire collection.  Will be leaving here in an hour.  :text-woo:    :text-woo:     :text-woo:

Geno did you buy a Kenworth to haul that load :laughing-rofl: ? Glad you got 'em! :woohoo:

• Like 2

KyBlue

So a couple hours ago my phone rings ... hearing Geno's Ringtone I knew it was gonna be good ...

Apparently he purchased a large group of Horses and wanted me to get the work truck & Trailer (for those who don't know, I drive a tractor trailer for a living at the moment) and come help him get his purchase home ... He offered to pay for fuel and time. Sounded like he was pretty excited to me ...  Since I Hit a deer with the truck yesterday morning (that sucker exploded - the deer - my truck is out of service) so I can't help him out ... I logged on here and see this and putting two and two together ... I think Geno really DID purchase the lot of 30 ...

WE WANT PICS GENO!!!

• Like 3

kudzu3

Lot of questions to be answered here...looking forward to pictures. Hey Gene, sure wish you'd bring some of them tractors down my way, mighty slim pickin's in north GA.

• Like 1

Geno

We're headed out right now.  :)

KC9KAS

So, could someone PM me the Craigslist ad so I can see what Geno is after?

OK, no need...It is a member here that is in Nobelsville Indiana....Geno is North of the Ohio River.....again!!

Someone needs to revoke his Pass-Port!! :ychain:

Edited by KC9KAS
  • Like 3

kudzu3

PICTURES!! :happy-jumpeveryone: 

• Like 1

Kelly

Wow I would sell 100 plus tractors with snow blowers, plows, decks tillers, cabs lots of spare engines, wheels tires, chains weights ect......... including a few nice round hoods and rare attachments for around $10,000 that is less than $100 a tractor

Mike

Kelly, Geno better not see that    :laughing-rofl: 

Kelly

He will need a few semi trailers to get everything I have here

Sean Keys

He will need a few semi trailers to get everything I have here

I buy in bulk and have a good shipping contact.....

Pollack Pete

Hey Geno.If you're ever in upstate NY , stop by my place.You can pick out any 30 Wheel Horses in my collection for that guys asking price.I'll even load them for you with my fork lift.Heck,get rid of 30.I'd still have about 50.Maybe then I could work on a few.

• Like 2

oliver2-44

After you get those horses loaded bring-em to TEXAS. :woohoo:  We've got lot's of room for them to roam here since there aren't many down here.

Ok mom always said to share, so you can keep the snow blower attachment up north.

Good Job Geno! :)

• Like 1

Tankman

Geno did you buy a Kenworth to haul that load :laughing-rofl: ? Glad you got 'em! :woohoo:

I think Geno had his Peter "Rebuilt."   :woohoo:

• Like 1

boovuc

Look at my earlier post. When he didn't reply to the first post, I just knew he was northbound.

Molon_Labe

I think it's safe to say that Geno has officially left the building and headed north towards the latest :wh: bonanza.

KyBlue

He should be back any time now... 

kudzu3

The suspense builds.... :banana-tux:  :confusion-scratchheadblue:

• Like 1

Sean Keys

Ohhh Geno!! Where art thou?? Must be junk drunk, or maybe hungover.....

Geno

So, could someone PM me the Craigslist ad so I can see what Geno is after?

OK, no need...It is a member here that is in Nobelsville Indiana....Geno is North of the Ohio River.....again!!

Someone needs to revoke his Pass-Port!! :ychain:

He said he's never heard of this place...  :eusa-think:

Very long story coming here that will have to wait till later.  :eusa-doh:   It was 3AM when we got to bed and have to get 3 more trailer loads to get today. 

• Like 4

kudzu3

I awoke last night in a terrible cold sweat, shivering and disoriented. I had a night mare concerning thirty wheel horses and Geno. :eek: I dreamed that Geno had gone out of state to bring home thirty bootleg wheel horse tractors and was being pursued by none other than Sheriff Buford T. Justice! The tractor trailer truck was being driven by someone named Kentucky Blue, and Geno was running interference on an old round hood of some sort :auto-biker: . Geno was running circles around the sheriff, and as the smoke cleared, Geno was seen jumping the river and just disappeared, completely out of site, never to be seen again. :sad: At this point I awoke in the condition mentioned above. The moral of this story is .... We may never know if Geno made it home with his bootleg tractors. :eusa-think:

• Like 4