thehorse

Red Square Christmas

thehorse

Like the new layout!

But.......I know it's been feast or famine in many places with the snow and I definately don't want the feast but....

Am I the only guy that has had the blower and chains installed and ready to go now for two months without anything even close to a snow event? The new to me 416-h is waiting to prove her worth and all I can give her is a once a week start and idle! I've probably run through a half a tank of gas and covered 60 ft! Ha ha, Merry Christmas all!

Ken B

I wouldn't mind a white Christmas but other than that I'm hoping for NO snow!

Theroundhousernr

After last years PA winter . I went out and got a tall chute blower,  snow cab and put it on my new to me 416H. Heck I even built a shed to put them all in out of the weather. And nothing so far. Just a few little annoying storms that just make a mess more than anything. So I am with you! Bring on some snow to eastern PA.

AMC RULES

Wouldn't break my heart... :thumbs: 

if it didn't snow until next year. 

• Like 3

Terry M

Like the new layout!

But.......I know it's been feast or famine in many places with the snow and I definately don't want the feast but....

Am I the only guy that has had the blower and chains installed and ready to go now for two months without anything even close to a snow event? The new to me 416-h is waiting to prove her worth and all I can give her is a once a week start and idle! I've probably run through a half a tank of gas and covered 60 ft! Ha ha, Merry Christmas all!

I don't think you guys out east have anything to worry about.(getting snow that is)...it seems that sooner than later, you guys get more than your fair share of snow!! :greetings-waveyellow:  :ychain:  :) .   Looking forward to pics of you blowing snow Mr. "The Horse" :occasion-snowman:

Edited by Terry M
  • Like 1

GT14

I am ready and wait myself. Being raised in Western NY and the son of the village superintendent I always get ready early. Only wish I would have had a WH back then.  :banana-skier: 

• Like 1

prondzy

yeah tell me about it I just built a motor for my c160 hydro and only used it 1/2 hour this year :sad-bored:

boovuc

Horse! Are you nuts! We have an inch of rain coming Christmas Eve and temps in the 50's. I can fish! With water levels that actually cover my boots! And I won't freeze!

I plowed twice already due to how heavy that snow was. It can snow after Christmas all it wants.  :occasion-snowman:

• Like 2

fabricator2009

Here in northern Indiana just a couple of dustings so far. I have my D160 and 314 both with blowers waiting. All dressed up and no place to go.

Tankman

One Horse, wheel weights and 48" dozer ready to push.

The 520-8, deck off, getting some dethatcher and driveway gravel rakin'.

Snow? Love to see it in their weather reports, last year Eastern PA snow was enough for me. Rather be on skis in Key West that Mt. Pocono! Remember Mr. Bono's accident?  :eusa-think:

Grandsons are prayin' for the nasty, white, wet, cold "stuff" so they can mount up. Ride 'em cowboys!

stevasaurus

There is a snow maker available for sale, from one of the ski hills in the area.  I am thinking of buying it...the horses are restless.  :)

• Like 8

squonk

That would be a classic video! :)  :bow-blue:

thehorse

HATE THE RAIN! SNOW FOR BLOWING AND HUNTING WITH THE FLINTLOCK!

If you get the snow maker, I'm calling off for a field trip!

• Like 1

thehorse

Wreath holder!

post-8782-0-19122000-1419196842_thumb.jp

post-8782-0-44960900-1419196864_thumb.jp

• Like 3

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:   I have pushed more dirt with my blade than snow in the past twelve months and that is fine with me!  :ROTF: 

• Like 2

KyBlue

What no lights? haha

Lookin good!!!

• Like 1

Molon_Labe

:text-coolphotos:   I have pushed more dirt with my blade than snow in the past twelve months and that is fine with me!  :ROTF: 

I'm with you, give me dirt and rocks over snow any day!

• Like 1

can whlvr

up here in Ontario we had one good storm,got 14 inches one day,now its gone and were in for rain too

Docwheelhorse

I could easily do without any HEAVY snow this year.. we have had a couple 1"-2" jobs and a dusting today... I'm fine with it and could use a rest this season.

Tony

Ed Kennell

Still Waiting :occasion-snowman:  :angry-tappingfoot: 

post-7208-0-17444300-1419249732_thumb.jp

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

still waiting here too

IMG_20141222_131659066.jpg

• Like 1

Theroundhousernr

A little reminder of last year in eastern pa. Take notice of the snow in relation to the hood...

3baf8a69ef3d33a3fe232ff49ec4188d.jpg

• Like 1

jackhammer

horse - where did you get your mat at

stevasaurus

Ed...that is some serious snow removal equipment you have there...I hope you get to use it.  :)

• Like 1

thehorse

It was a cargo mat from in my Suburban.

When the vehicle went when gas was 4 bucks a gallon, I kept the mat.

Works perfect for all kinds of horse projects or catching the stuff that falls off!