shallowwatersailor

Leaf Patrol is Finally Over - Let It Snow!

shallowwatersailor

Leaf season this year seemed like it was never going to end! There was too much rain along with some trees finally only giving up their leaves last week. I use my Cyclone Rake so I need to have them relatively dry.

So, we officially had the changeover today. I had the chance to get the "Three Amigos" together again, and the first time with all three to wear their custom un-official MD Farm plates. Still to come are photos of the full Snow Crew for this year.

post-3066-0-86647600-1418839455_thumb.jppost-3066-0-41128900-1418839380_thumb.jp

Edited by shallowwatersailor
  • Like 7

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

John. Great pics. Hey....is there a benefit to having that plate?

Glenn

shallowwatersailor

I am copying "Squonk" by naming my tractors. Being off of work for surgery earlier this year,  I rekindled an interest in '50s Westerns so the three 5xi are; "Cisco, Poncho, and Paladin." An eBay vendor supplied the miniature copy of the fitting Maryland Agricultural  plates.

post-3066-0-15435500-1418846138_thumb.jp

• Like 4

AMC RULES

Nice...    :handgestures-thumbsup: 

have  :wh: gun's will travel. 

rmaynard

Hoping to finish the Cyclone rake duties this Saturday. Leaves are dry, but the ground under them is very soft. If this weekend doesn't work out, then they will have to wait until next year.

shallowwatersailor

Hoping to finish the Cyclone rake duties this Saturday. Leaves are dry, but the ground under them is very soft. If this weekend doesn't work out, then they will have to wait until next year.

The ground is definitely soft, Bob. Just think, we can start to do the Spring cleanup in about 100 days. :grin:

• Like 1

Marv

Just finished mine. Rain had been holding me up.Started working on them and before I finished rain started again. Finished up anyway. Made equipment filthy. Had a sunny day couplee days ago so I pressure wahsed tractor and cyclone rake. I now have them in the shop for winter service.

Marvin

rmaynard

...Just think, we can start to do the Spring cleanup in about 100 days...

Can't wait for that. 

cruisnblue48

Nice WH tractors, John. Looks like they can't wait to move some serious snow this winter season.

rmaynard

Finally finished mine today. WooHoo!