and God decided it was time. The

third was a child. That can certainly

put things in perspective. Things

you thought were important...

well you know.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

• Like 4

squonk

Keep that saw blade at a safe distance please!

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Yeah...too late.     :)

Mr. 856

All I care about is this.................not your barn full of Awesome tractors that I would love to have in my barn. :) I am going through what many of you already have. Being a father for the first time. This boy changed my life. I no longer care about what I don't have and am very thankful for what I do. My point is fellas.......there is a lot more to life then tractors. Lets stop the bickering and act like grown adults.

post-9448-0-43997000-1418261132_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Geno

Awesome pic!   :handgestures-thumbsup:   That's the same look he'll have when you give him his 1st Horse. 

• Like 3

km3h

Blond moment #1:

A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.

The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."

The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.

She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."         

Now you went and done it. I am a blond and a retired police officer. My feelings are really hurt. You are a Stereotyper. :violence-blades:  :angry-nono:  :ranting:  :angry-cussingblack:  :baseball:

Edited by km3h
  • Like 3

Geno

And he's Italian.   :laughing-rolling:     :text-lol:

• Like 1

Geno

A tremendous amount of insight Karl, and very nicely put.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 2

km3h

Take a few days off and look what happens!  Ok, what happened here, let's see.....

On the onset, this may look like the topic suggests "Moral Decline" but that's not what I am seeing.  Of course I haven't looked at the topic(s) in question, that will come next and maybe I'll have to play tricks with this post to reflect a differing opinion.  But back to my point.

I've been here a long time, not as long as a couple of you, but pretty long none the less.  From the early days, I've seen bickering which led to people either being banned (for a short time or permanent) or the members deciding that they needed to leave on their own.  I've seen things move from this forum to others, and become personal attacks, even about me all across the internet.  It has happened in the past, it happens currently and it WILL happen in the future.  It's not Moral Decline though, it's human nature.  I suspect that since the dawn of time, these issues have occurred, long before forums, and will continue to happen long after.

So is that what's happened here?  Nope.  It's not.  What's happened here is this....

The natural course of human events took place.  Someone got their feathers ruffled, and a tiff began.  Now I still have to find those posts, but suffice it to say I can almost guess at the content already.  BUT the reaction TO that reaction... is this thread!  This one I have read, and I see everyone lending their positive views on this, justifying the opinions of others by hitting the like button, and of course complimenting the moderators for their efforts in keeping the peace (thank you it is well appreciated).

With every altercation like this, we move forward just a little bit more.  Sure it may seem like a step back, but it's really 2 steps forward. I'm grateful that we have a member base (regular posters and those who broke their silence to chime in on this topic) who care so much about all of you as well as the forum which we share!  Maybe it's a Christmas / Holiday thing, but thank you all for contributing the positive emotions and supporting and enforcing the etiquette which we have become accustom to.  This will happen again, and we'll take that step back, but we'll take another 2 forward!

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays / Good Day (for those who don't celebrate) :)

WHEN A MAN IS RIGHT, HE IS RIGHT AND THIS MAN IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.  :greetings-clappingyellow:  :greetings-clappingyellow:  :greetings-clappingyellow: 

Edited by km3h
  • Like 2

"D"- Man

Take a few days off and look what happens!  Ok, what happened here, let's see.....

On the onset, this may look like the topic suggests "Moral Decline" but that's not what I am seeing.  Of course I haven't looked at the topic(s) in question, that will come next and maybe I'll have to play tricks with this post to reflect a differing opinion.  But back to my point.

I've been here a long time, not as long as a couple of you, but pretty long none the less.  From the early days, I've seen bickering which led to people either being banned (for a short time or permanent) or the members deciding that they needed to leave on their own.  I've seen things move from this forum to others, and become personal attacks, even about me all across the internet.  It has happened in the past, it happens currently and it WILL happen in the future.  It's not Moral Decline though, it's human nature.  I suspect that since the dawn of time, these issues have occurred, long before forums, and will continue to happen long after.

So is that what's happened here?  Nope.  It's not.  What's happened here is this....

The natural course of human events took place.  Someone got their feathers ruffled, and a tiff began.  Now I still have to find those posts, but suffice it to say I can almost guess at the content already.  BUT the reaction TO that reaction... is this thread!  This one I have read, and I see everyone lending their positive views on this, justifying the opinions of others by hitting the like button, and of course complimenting the moderators for their efforts in keeping the peace (thank you it is well appreciated).

With every altercation like this, we move forward just a little bit more.  Sure it may seem like a step back, but it's really 2 steps forward. I'm grateful that we have a member base (regular posters and those who broke their silence to chime in on this topic) who care so much about all of you as well as the forum which we share!  Maybe it's a Christmas / Holiday thing, but thank you all for contributing the positive emotions and supporting and enforcing the etiquette which we have become accustom to.  This will happen again, and we'll take that step back, but we'll take another 2 forward!

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays / Good Day (for those who don't celebrate) :)

Karl, are you willing to elaborate on how something may seem like a step back is really two steps forward? Thanks, Mark.

stevasaurus

I am not going to speak for Karl...but I can speak for me.

Have you ever heard..what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.???

• Like 2

nylyon

Yeah, that's really it Steve.  To me this thread kinda pointed that out, just looking at the topic then reading the posts, it became a supportive thread which helps strengthen the community.

• Like 5