Challenger

Thanks for expressing this sentiment.

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

May I ask what your referring too? 

You have peaked my curiosity? 

• Like 5

AJ_Thanatos

So.. What your saying is....  :ychain:   you voiced your opinion and someone didn't like it.. 

Anyway we will let the past deal with itself. No need to bring it all back up. 

I was just assuming that two guys that maybe Austin didn't know where going back and forth (like we often do Geno) just having fun and it may have looked as if we were serious.  :twocents-02cents:

• Like 2

groundhog47

Thank you from me also Austin.  :)

It's not hard to see AJ.  I was in the middle of one last night that got the lock down trying to make peace and it's not the first one for me.  :eusa-doh:   I said it there and I'll say it here, people come here to relax and have fun enjoying the one thing we all love here, the Horses.  My dad always told me "If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all."

This is a great place, we just all need to learn to check our bad days, attitude, whatever, at the door when we come in here and enjoy what we have in common...   :)  

Agree Geno, and that's from Thumper in Bambi I believe. I repeat that often and sometimes fail my own quoting of Thumper. Le's all go "Have a great day every day!" ( Thumper: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all )

Agree with AJ and Austin also "Anyway we will let the past deal with itself. No need to bring it all back up. " and " If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all."

Edited by groundhog47
  • Like 2

Geno

So.. What your saying is....  :ychain:   you voiced your opinion and someone didn't like it.. 

Anyway we will let the past deal with itself. No need to bring it all back up. 

I was just assuming that two guys that maybe Austin didn't know where going back and forth (like we often do Geno) just having fun and it may have looked as if we were serious.  :twocents-02cents:

Hey AJ.  I think he is bringing it up in effort to help which is very admirable.  I talked to a lot of people on the phone last night and this morning and sometimes it's not joking around like we do.  I don't think there's any way to take what you and I do as serious.  I also think we consider each other good friends and it shows through even when we play around.  :)

Sometimes it gets serious around here and it gets me thinking about what members and potential members alike think when they read some threads.  Maybe someone becomes afraid to speak, or afraid to join because they may get bashed.  We should concentrate on what we have in common, our love for the Horses and all that goes with that.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

Edited by Geno
  • Like 7

JC 1965

I agree with Geno. I'm on were because I love  :wh: Tractors and expressing with others what we have in common. Also like knowing there is always help available when needed. I like joking  back and forth with others. It doesn't matter if someone has 1 tractor or 100 tractors. I figure the more someone can purchase the more of these wonderful tractors will get saved. If someone says something you don't like that doesn't mean it's true, just their opinion and everyone has an opinion. I always try to remember that this wonderful forum is for people that love  :wh: tractors. I try to be very positive and consider other members feelings and try not to offend anyone. I consider all the other members as my friends and I haven't met any of them. My advice to you ( for what it's worth ) is just relax and enjoy the forum. You won't find a better one, I guarantee.   :twocents-02cents:    :hide:

• Like 8

kudzu3

I don't usually comment on this type discussion, but I feel that I need to say this; I have never experienced anything other than good things here. So many willing to help, even if it means taking time out of their day to make a phone call or research technical stuff for answers to the (sometime really dumb) questions we ask. I have very limited experience with these red things, but am willing to offer what little help I can to anyone who asks for it. I see good natured, usually constructive humor very often, and to me, that makes it a little more friendly, seems to say we all are close enough, although sometime we are separated by many miles, to jab each other a little. I have not seen anything disrespectful here since I joined you fine folks and I thank you all for what you do. :)

• Like 9

Geno

Perhaps if we instituted a post limit per day

Bottom line to me... ignore people that give you grief in your life... you'll be happier.

Very well spoken Jason!  :handgestures-thumbsup:   But don't even think of limiting my posts.  post-13404-0-58997300-1418145313.gif   :laughing-rolling:    :text-lol:

The smileys also work good to at showing intent, we should all use them more!   :text-woo:   

Edited by Geno
  • Like 5

Theroundhousernr

I have not been involved with posting in awhile due to ... life. lol. Still reading along ,collecting, adding and building ,which, I will have show and tell for you guys soon. But I felt the need to add to this one.

This forum is very well laid back and a good group of guys and I can say that without knowing most of you. There are two train forums I belong to that are just ridden with one individual that feels the need to bash, be right about everything or even if if hes not, he will back himself into a corner and just scratch his way out till he researches where he went wrong. Then comes up with a reason why his crap answer was leading to his new conclusion. He has his nose in every post and has fouled the forum for years now. Most long time members have learned to deal with him / ignore him but rarely see any new blood anymore.

Be glad this forum has no issues like that. Trust me , it only takes one person to tear it all down. Technically , he is not doing anything wrong but is like the kid saying, I am not touching you ,not touching you, not touching you.

With any group, young to old, you will have disagreements, poking fun, or teasing. Its all apart of life. I like that people just post what they did today with a horse, or pictures of new toys and everyone is giving thumbs up or likes the posts. I thought awhile about becoming a support here due to my bad train forum experiences but have no regrets since. Lets keep it that way :handgestures-thumbupright:

PS , sometimes a topic like this does more bad then good and starts a whole new can of worms. BEWARE... :kbutt:

• Like 6

Theroundhousernr

Very well spoken Jason!  :handgestures-thumbsup:   But don't even think of limiting my posts.  attachicon.gif0whack.gif   :laughing-rolling:    :text-lol:

The smileys also work good to at showing intent, we should all use them more!   :text-woo:   

Great point. Text or written words are terrible at showing emotions and can come off totally opposite. I like the smileys, thanks button and like button on this forum. I think more forums could greatly benefit from them. I use them when I can and specially when I am being a smart a**. :eek:  :angry-nono:

• Like 2

Austin860

Not trying to offend anyone and I agree, I haven't been around for long, only 3-4 years and it makes sense that this happens during winter. Just hate to see fellow member continually bashed just trying to share their finds. But all give good advice, and thank you Geno! I shoulda came up witha a better post name, butoh we'll haha.

• Like 2

Austin860

Good advice!!

• Like 2

Geno

You're not ignoring me are you Bob?   :laughing-rolling:   Don't you do it either Austin.   post-13404-0-30940000-1418149757.gif   :teasing-neener:    :laughing-rolling:

• Like 2

rmaynard

You're not ignoring me are you Bob?

What did you say? I was ignoring you.   :ychain:

Nope, not you. But Santa's going to be posting here before too long, and I'm sure there are some who are already on his naughty list.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 3

WH nut

My moral has declined so far I have no idea what to say :eek:

• Like 2

Austin860

Moral decline is the incorrect title, and geno, then I won't have to see all your scores! 😋

• Like 1

oldlineman

Being a short timer on this site and having joining for the great knowlege and experience from the members, I tend to do as my mother told me many years ago the good LORD gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason and I should not have to explan why. Just my  :twocents-02cents:  Bob 

• Like 7

rexman72

its easy for people to sit online and say things that they wouldnt say or do if you were in front of them.Thats a fact of life and pretty sad fact.

Edited by rexman72
  • Like 2