Sean Keys

My Name is Sean, and I Have An Addiction....

Sean Keys

Well, the title say it all, and its true. The Red Fever has set in, and its looking great! I made a Sunday evening trip down south to pick up a horse, or two, maybe three and a half. I have been keeping my eye out for an RJ-35, a Suburban 400, and a Suburban 401 to finish out my line up. Then I got a message here on Red Square from a good friend telling me he was letting a few horses go. Including a 400, and most of another! Also another 551 to add to the line up, with a rat rod flavor, as well as a raider 12. So, a little trading later, we came to an agreement!

Also thrown in were a couple of extra engines. Included was a Clinton 1200, with the wrong base and missing the carb, but it will be a good mate for my RJ-58! Supposedly the K90 for the one 400 needs a rebuild, anybody have any recommendations were to get it rebuilt and an approximate price? I also realized something, I have a fair number of round hood nut roaster (see signature) but only ONE plow blade to share amongst them. No other attachments, just a single plow blade. I need to track down some attachments! Here are some pictures, enjoy!

post-13855-0-79372300-1418072713_thumb.j

post-13855-0-81010500-1418072762_thumb.j

post-13855-0-79448900-1418072808_thumb.j

post-13855-0-04303300-1418072863_thumb.j

• Like 8

Geno

You are oh so right Sean.  :laughing-rolling:

Really nice looking bunch you got there!   :text-woo:

• Like 3

KC9KAS

Very nice haul.

You are on the road to recovery when you can admit you have an addiction! :ROTF:

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

For a minute, I thought it was Genes trailer. But the giveaway was there wasnt enough stuff packed in it.

Glenn

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

Yep  -you got it bad Sean!  Incurable !

• Like 2

Racinbob

Nice haul!! You must be using that chopper in your avatar to beat Geno to them. :)

• Like 1

Geno

Very nice haul.

You are on the road to recovery when you can admit you have an addiction! :ROTF:

Your on the road alright, the recovery part I don't know about that unless you mean recovery as in bringing them home.  :laughing-rolling:

Edited by Geno
  • Like 1

Tankman

Ride 'em cowboy.

The addiction will pass, ask Geno!   :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

Geno

I don't think it does Tank.  :laughing-rolling:   I am on the road a lot recovering  :wh:  though if that counts.  :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

Love the RJ!!

AMC RULES

Nice  :wh: haul.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

Edited by AMC RULES

prondzy

well at least its good to see that you ONLY put 3 on the trailer. by the way they look nice!

Sean Keys

I am pretty anxious to get to work on them. The raider 12 runs, the 400 on the trailer needs a carb kit and a plug wire, the other 400 I think I have enough parts to get together(minus the engine rebuild) and the 551 is a rat rod project, I am on the hunt for a rat rod motor!

• Like 1

km3h

Looking great. Nice haul. Glad to someone is getting something besides Geno.

• Like 3

boovuc

I wondered why my truck always wants to veer at the Brookville Exit on I-80. It likes to divine if it's near Wheelhorse stuff! Now I know!

• Like 3

Sean Keys

I wondered why my truck always wants to veer at the Brookville Exit on I-80. It likes to divine if it's near Wheelhorse stuff! Now I know!

Maybe we ought to get together sometime. I have lots of stuff. Maybe you can even leave with some!

cruisnblue48

Nice WH collection you got going there Sean... kinda what I have collected so far. So yeah, I got the WH addiction as well. As long as we have the space for all of them and the wife doesn't know how many we REALLY have, then as I see it, there's no problem.

• Like 2

rexman72

welcome to the group

johnk

nice find there sean lol might have some more to get rid of I will let you know :laughing-rofl:  

:)

• Like 1

wheelhorseman

Yep you got it bad there's no turning back but there's a group for this addiction its called   :rs:  :text-welcomeconfetti:   

AMC RULES
post-3498-0-38095700-1385503930_thumb.jp
  • Like 5

Sean Keys

When are their meetings???? Lol!!

• Like 2

Geno

Not often enough.    :laughing-rolling: 

• Like 1

55rj35jr

Nice Haul welcome to tractorholics USA

JC 1965

Hi Sean, I don't know if your aware of this,   :confusion-shrug:  but there is no cure for this addiction. All you can do is treat the systems. ( Buy more tractors ) Just ask Geno !!   :ROTF:

• Like 1