CRE1992

Time to move on, for now...

CRE1992

Hey there fellas. I havn't been on nearly as much as I have been on in the past, nor do I currently own any wheel horses at the moment. But Id just like to thank all of the people on this forum for being great and personable. Especially those who I had met in my travels, trades, and deals. You guys and gals are definitely top notch 1st rate people, most of you anyways haha. Next year (2015) I will be starting a new chapter in my life as I will be moving to Wilmington NC from NJ to pursue a career since I graduated from college this past May. So for the time being it will be the end of my wheel horse days for a quite awhile. But Ill be back someday, and I will stop on here from time to time to add in my :twocents-twocents:.

:thanks:

Charles

• Like 3

stevebo

Wow Charles (flipper)... time sure flies by. I cannot believe you are already done with college OMG ! Once you have the bug you always have the bug, I am sure you will have one soon. What will you be doing down in NC after school ?

shallowwatersailor

Good luck in your future endeavor!

CRE1992

Wow Charles (flipper)... time sure flies by. I cannot believe you are already done with college OMG ! Once you have the bug you always have the bug, I am sure you will have one soon. What will you be doing down in NC after school ?

Yeah it sure does Steve, I graduated from Seton Hall in May. I'm going to the law enforcement academy down there. Im sure I will own one someday, but not anytime soon. Who knows you and Ken might have to go on a road trip and bring me one eventually. I have some big plans coming up in my future, and if I accomplish what I have planned, Ill be sure to share.

• Like 1

Geno

Hey Cre, good luck with the move.  I was born and raised in Freehold.  You've probably seen Strickland Road on 9, that road is named after my family.  I was up there a few times in the past few months, went to lunch with Glenn (Jerseyhawg) the first time.  If I knew you were 10 minutes down the road we could have gone out to Jersey Freeze or Federici's!   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 2

CasualObserver

Don't be a stranger. There's Wheel Horses in NC too. Have fun in Wilmington. Used to party there a lot when I was stationed at Camp Lejeune. Lot of fun to be had there!

Via Tapatalk 4

Trouty56

As a young 20 something I was too attached to booze and drugs....and the friends that went with it.....to go out and grab life by the horns like you are about to do....  Success has to be found...it doesn't find you....  Sounds like you already know this.....wish I knew it at your age....

• Like 2

RMCIII

Who says you still can't be a member? That academy needs the lawn mowed, maybe there is a wheel horse stashed away in a shed someplace that someone forgot about. Your first job, investigate the grounds and see what you find! :woohoo:  :laughing-rofl: . Wishing you all the best with your new chapter in life.

Rob

• Like 1

Coadster32

Best of luck to you!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

AMC RULES

Good luck Charles...   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

all our best  :wh: wishes are going with you. 

rmaynard

Best of luck to you in the future. Though some may disagree, there are bigger things in life than Wheel Horses. Follow your dreams and stop back to visit us once in a while.

• Like 2

Ken B

Best of luck to you Flip. You are one of the hardest workin younger guys I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and I know you will do good for yourself. One of my brother's lives In Statesville N.C. . When I visit him I will make sure to look you up.. Take care of my 460 Magnum will ya...

JC 1965

Best of luck to you Charles. Keep us updated on what you're up to. I'm sure everyone will be glad to hear from you. It's only a matter of time till you'll find another  :wh: .        :eusa-whistle:

Forest Road

Congratulations!!! Best wishes in your future endeavors. Be sure to pencil in some travel time before you get locked into a career. Some of the greatest days of your life are just around the bend.

stevasaurus

Always a pleasure Charles...great meeting you at the big Show a few years ago.  Congratulations on College and best of luck be with you.  Good to hear you are OK.  :)

Navig8r

Best of luck to you!

stevebo

They call him flipper ....

buckrancher

good luck Charles I'm sure we will be talking horses again

Brian

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Charles, best of luck.

Glenn

Zeek

It was great meeting you at the show.  Have a great time in your new endeavor, I'm sure you do well just in the short period of time I knew you  :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Check in and give us an update sometime.