Shynon

Auction finds

bmsgaffer

I love the pedal tractor!

Hmmm, I think someone should do a pedal powered C series...

• Like 1

fabricator2009

That Lawn Ranger is cool. Like the 175. Those black hoods are starting to grow on me.

• Like 2

Molon_Labe

Those are both awesome finds but the Ranger.... Someone's grandpa spent a lot of time on that one for sure!!! :thumbs:

Geno

Very nice!   :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

craigbic

Now you just need to put a plow on the '64 Ranger...

PaulC

We NEED a video of someone on that pedal tractor :laughing-rofl: that thing is cool!! at first glance I thought it may have been an actual wheel horse setup so whoever did that kudos to you :handgestures-thumbupright: the way the belt is on it just screams wheel horse to me....extremely simple but probly works great and lasts forever.

I am really curious as to how easy it would be to move and ride?

if its somewhat user friendly it would be awesome to see it in action with a reel mower on it. couldn't imagine the looks you would get from the neighbors :laughing-rofl:

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Tom,,,,good stuff. I like those blackhoods myself. Oneday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Glenn

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Tom, that Ranger is so cool.  We need to see that at LaSueur for sure.  Mount something on it to carry your golf clubs.  :ychain:   I like that they left the transmission...WOW.  :)

• Like 2

squonk

I would pay to see the Dino riding the Ranger with some checkerboard pants on holding a putter!  :ROTF:

• Like 7

CasualObserver

Tom, Nice finds...love the pedal conversion.  Were they on the Owatonna one or the Claremont one?

JackC

The C-175 twin automatic is one of my favorite models and the peddle tractor appears to be so well done it looks factory.

• Like 1

Tankman

Two very nice finds!

Did the Ranger come with a deck?   :laughing-rofl:

Zeek

Pedal tractor will be a hit, I'm sure.  I never saw one of those before.  Probably good I don't have that . . . you'd likely see me riding down the street after a few you-know-whats  :orcs-cheers:

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

That pedal power gets a five star WOW rating.

AMC RULES

Nice score there...

love 'em both.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

Don1977

What with the twisted belt, couldn't the fellow peddle backwards, but he did make an 8 speed out of it 4 reverses and 4 forwards. :laughing-rofl:

GT14

Very nice, that pedal tractor will be the hit of any show.

Buzz

At some shows they have kiddie tractor pulls using pedal tractors. I read somewhere that some clubs converted garden tractors to pedal tractors so adults could pull too. Sure would be neat at the big show. Now if someone would build a small sled.....

KyBlue

awesome!!

oliver2-44

Nice find!

Shynon

We NEED a video of someone on that pedal tractor :laughing-rofl: that thing is cool!! at first glance I thought it may have been an actual wheel horse setup so whoever did that kudos to you :handgestures-thumbupright: the way the belt is on it just screams wheel horse to me....extremely simple but probly works great and lasts forever.

I am really curious as to how easy it would be to move and ride?

if its somewhat user friendly it would be awesome to see it in action with a reel mower on it. couldn't imagine the looks you would get from the neighbors :laughing-rofl:

Paul, I had to try it in the garage, it goes forward and reverse, never tried pedal it backwards

Tom,,,,good stuff. I like those blackhoods myself. Oneday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Glenn

Glen really like the look and the sound of that twin.

Tom, that Ranger is so cool.  We need to see that at LaSueur for sure.  Mount something on it to carry your golf clubs.  :ychain:   I like that they left the transmission...WOW.  :)

Steve, you may have to practice up your pedal power, this could be the bet on the golf game, loser has to ride. :teasing-poke:    :ROTF:

Tom, Nice finds...love the pedal conversion.  Were they on the Owatonna one or the Claremont one?

Fahey auctions in Glencoe, over 40 horses and parts.

I would pay to see the Dino riding the Ranger with some checkerboard pants on holding a putter!  :ROTF:

:icecream:

Two very nice finds!

Did the Ranger come with a deck?   :laughing-rofl:

No deck, had to buy the hood separate.

• Like 1

brandonozz

Like the twin but love the pedal tractor!  Of course, about 10 minutes on each one and those observations may switch.

Brrly1

Could you imagine the person that would climb off of the Ranger. The size of there legs, who says White men can jump! Spend an hour or two riding this and watchout there willl be a New Heisman winner coming to a town near you!

mid60's

Mike of "American Pickers" would have jumped all over that Ranger.  :)

COOL!