Geno

I don't even know what this one is but it's mine :)

Geno

Just went out and got this one 20 mins down the road.  Need some help with this one, I have no idea what it is.  All I know is it's a :wh:    :handgestures-thumbsup:

post-13404-0-98279200-1417036402_thumb.j

post-13404-0-41326500-1417036421_thumb.j

post-13404-0-28832900-1417036445_thumb.j

post-13404-0-54245800-1417036464_thumb.j

• Like 6

nhunt308

Can see in these pictures a little better. Looks like a 62 lawn ranger with some interesting add ons.. I like the rear side discharge deck design

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Gene, you better be safe and save it for me. I dont need you with junk. Lol

first I thought lawn ranger.

Glenn

• Like 1

JimD

Definitely a Lawn Ranger as stated above. The light kit is a pretty rare find any more. Very desirable item that a lot of owners want. Nice find Geno. :thumbs:

Geno

Can see in these pictures a little better. Looks like a 62 lawn ranger with some interesting add ons.. I like the rear side discharge deck design

Tell me about it, I saw this near perfect deck and a hole someone cut in it!   :banghead:

Geno

Gene, you better be safe and save it for me. I dont need you with junk. Lol

first I thought lawn ranger.

Glenn

Make some kind of trade on the one in your avatar?  :eusa-think:     I've never seen one without rear lug nuts. 

Jake Kuhn

Thats a 64 lawn ranger...nice find. And those light kits can bring good money...the original kits are tough to find. That lift lever on the right side of the tractor is definitely not original, along with the rockshaft. Also, the original motor would of been a lauson...but I'd much rather have a kohler than one of those.

• Like 1

Geno

Thanks Jake!  :handgestures-thumbsup:

Austin860

Geno that light kit looks horrible on their, ship it up to CT and I'll put it on mine:p

Nice find tho, nice little guy,

• Like 1

Geno

Just got through reading all the manuals I can find on it.  Looks like it's a 64 34E Lawn Ranger and should have the hard to find Tecky H60 on it.  If you find 2 Glenn let me know.   :)   

A few questions for you guys.  I don't see a backrest in the manual, and what is the other handle on the right for?  Looks like the belt guard has been chopped also, I might have one unless it is different for that tractor than others.  Also, does anyone else have one of these here with pics of it?  :eusa-think:

• Like 1

slammer302

Here's mineffad8bc0bb48fb80d6f2b8076ff3a8ec.jpg61ac533c060a577e419f5bbcd3bf3b66.jpg

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

Geno, that back rest is an add on option...they are worth a little bit of money too. The belt guard would of been cut up because of the motor swap, if you wanted to put a correct looking guard on it you would probably have to modify one. Also, here's a couple pictures of my 63 so you know what original is...however yours has a couple differences like the steering wheel, and column by the shifter

post-4240-0-69842200-1417047110_thumb.jp

post-4240-0-95453700-1417047141_thumb.jp

post-4240-0-00492900-1417047163_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Geno

Thanks Slammer + Jake.    :handgestures-thumbsup:    The little woman says the more she looks at it the more she likes it, she keeps saying "it's so cute".   I guess it is.   :laughing-rolling:

Do they make a tri rib tire for the front of this? 

Jake Kuhn

Yes They do make a 3 rib, They look really cool on the rangers. Here's a set I put on my 67 ranger. I bought them from miller tire.

post-4240-0-81938900-1417053786_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Geno

That is awesome.  I can't get any through my regular distributors and I just searched Miller but didn't see them.  You have a link?  :)

Geno

Thanks Jake.  I couldn't find them because I didn't search for a 3.00-4.  How does the 3.00-4 compare to the 3.50-4 that came on it?  Seems like most of the tri ribs run larger than the actual numbers say.

Ken B

I don't think the back rest is Wheel Horse. Everything about it looks much bigger than any I have owned or seen. Maybe off a shop chair or stool?

Molon_Labe

Geno that's an awesome find for sure. That front lift is an interesting feature.

• Like 1

Geno

I don't think the back rest is Wheel Horse. Everything about it looks much bigger than any I have owned or seen. Maybe off a shop chair or stool?

I don't know Ken, it doesn't look like Jake's either. 

KyBlue

Of Course it's yours Geno since you own just about all of them ...

I think you're just going Door to door with that WH Card you have confiscating them ... Maybe identifying as :wh: Police and then just loading up the Horses of the Poor unsuspecting owners... but we're onto you sir...  :ychain:

• Like 1

Geno

Shhhhhhhhhhh.    post-13404-0-01508100-1417139338.gif

:laughing-rolling:     :text-lol:

GT14

Nice find, interesting lift design.

• Like 1

Digger 66

And you got probably 25 feet of chain free with purchase ( in the weight box ) !

Awesome !

Whenever I buy something & the guy says " wait , I have this box of parts too " , I drop whatever I'm doing & grab it before he changes his mind . 

• Like 1

Terry M
post-5864-0-78057600-1385486760_thumb.jp

Geno, Those 64 Lawn Rangers are my favorite model of all the different ones!!  here's a pic of mine..  I've since powder coated all four rims , put Ags on the back and tri-ribs on the front....replaced the hood with an original unrestored/ un-repaired hood to match the rest of the original metal and Thats the way I'm going to leave it.

Edited by Terry M
  • Like 1