niftynoah

Will this snowblower fit on my tractor?

niftynoah

I have been offered a snowblower with the model number 06-42st01 and heres a picture.What i need help with is if you guys can tell me if it will fit on my 72 bronco 14 and if you think it looks complete linkage wise.Thanks

post-13165-0-05623800-1416505062.jpg

Geno

Yep, it will fit.  :)

There is a pulley missing that goes between the 2 in the pic, there is also a 2 piece pole + flag that goes inside the pole for lifting it. 

• Like 1

niftynoah

Geno - Thanks for the reply.What kind of pully is it and size is that pully ?Can i make the missing pole +flag piece?do you know anybody that might have that part?

gwest_ca

Does the 1972 Bronco have the front quick hitch this snowthrower requires?

Here is a parts list so you can see all the pieces

and operator manual

Garry

• Like 1

niftynoah

I don't know if it has a front quick hitch.this is my first whee horse I have only used it once for plowing snow and I have only hooked up the plow.I honestly have no idea what a quick hitch is.

Edited by niftynoah

gwest_ca

I don't think it came with a front hitch but one could be added.

In 1973 this hitch was standard equipment on the long frame tractors and was used till the last built in 2007.

Some owners have made one up with a donor from a newer model tractor. This hitch will also allow the use of a newer (1973-2014) mower deck because it mounts the front belt idler set often referred to as a mule drive.

The flat idler pulley you need is # 6719 replaced by 92-7101. It is 3.750" OD x .375" ID x 3/4" HT and a 3/8" bolt mounts it to the arm.

Garry

• Like 1

niftynoah

I don't think it came with a front hitch but one could be added.

In 1973 this hitch was standard equipment on the long frame tractors and was used till the last built in 2007.

Some owners have made one up with a donor from a newer model tractor. This hitch will also allow the use of a newer (1973-2014) mower deck because it mounts the front belt idler set often referred to as a mule drive.

The flat idler pulley you need is # 6719 replaced by 92-7101. It is 3.750" OD x .375" ID x 3/4" HT and a 3/8" bolt mounts it to the arm.

Garry

Is this it?

post-13165-0-27211700-1416528666.jpg

post-13165-0-68254500-1416528672.jpg

gwest_ca

That is a later one that has been added but missing a few parts. 

Here is the parts list for the 1973 models

Irems 12-18 make up the front hitch

20 & 22 are the rear drawbar hitch

The rest are the mid hitch used for the mower decks and grader blade.

Hopefully someone can supply you with the parts you are missing.

Does your tractor have a pto clutch to drive the snowthrower drive belt?

Garry

• Like 1

niftynoah

pto clutch?you mean a electric pto clutch-pulley on the engine?my rear hitch is there

ericj

the 72 model tractors use the quick attach bracket for the hood mount but put no guts in it you can either add a few pieces or replace the hole bracket easy repair or modification

eric j  

• Like 1

niftynoah

the 72 model tractors use the quick attach bracket for the hood mount but put no guts in it you can either add a few pieces or replace the hole bracket easy repair or modification

eric j  

Do you know of anybody who might have the parts?Have you done the modifications needed yourself?

ericj

yea i had a 72 bronco 14 that was set up like that i swapped the hole bracket because i had it. you only really need the latch, rod 2 e clips and a spring. i have some but Kelly in the vender section on here should have them also and he is set up to sell and ship  send him a pm i'm sure he'll be resonable with them

eric j  

• Like 1

niftynoah

where could i get the whole setup?how much would you guys guess?

gwest_ca

eric j  

I learn something new every day.

An original 1972 parts list does not show that front frame bracket but the online ipl's at Toro do.

Same 101711 part number as used on 1973 long frame models.

Garry