danarmdave

danarmdave ( scotland)

danarmdave

hi everyone danarmdave from perth scotland dont have a wheelhorse as yet but give me time i have two gutbrod 1017s and a westwood s 1100 i also collect danarm chainsaws :thumbs: and saw benches have just missed a couple of wheelhorse tractors both were sold for £50.00 each not by same seller so was p off at that but one or more will turn up at some point     all the best      danarmdave

• Like 2

Geno

Hello Dave and :WRS:   More will show up, they always do!   :handgestures-thumbsup:

Jake Kuhn

:WRS:

CasualObserver

AMC RULES

:greetings-wavingyellow:

meadowfield

Dave,

Good to see you on the dark side :D

Sparky

Mike...........

Terry M

cheapheap

i would love to come to scotland sometime, as i have reletive in the highlands last name is campbell by the way i have seen pictures of your country and it looks beautiful.

can whlvr

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• WVHillbilly520H
      By WVHillbilly520H
      A few months back I was looking for the flat bar to make snow plow angle levers, they didn't have it at my local TSC so I went to the next one south of me in Lexington, they had the iron I needed but they also had 24x52 steel drum roller priced originally $259.99 but happened to be on clearance for $79.99 that the manager gave me another $10 off because it was scratched up and some rust, but on top of that I had a coupon for 10% off my entire purchase, final reduced price for a brand new unused Ohiosteel roller $63.00...that being said and done it has sat beside the carport since bringing it home I really wanted to change out the "pin" hitch to 1-7/8" ball coupler which I got from HF for $9.99, so today I got at it cut the pin hitch tabs off ground down the left over welds down added 2"sq tube over the 1-3/4" tube then welded and bolted the new coupler to the original tube drawbar, ready to "roll" now.

• cslxt8
      By cslxt8
      Hello I am new to this forum but have enjoyed my time here already. I bought a couple of new additions to go with my C111 last month and I need help identifying the model number of the one shown in the picture. The serial number plate has the following on it: 1st line- 10K801 02484, 2nd line-7351 or 7851 (hard to read as someone has sanded on it). I also could not find where any badge on the engine to identify them either. Is there a specific place to look on Kohler engines? I have not had time to inspect them much yet as I am finishing up school. All together I got an Auto 10 mostly complete, front mount blade, an extra set of rear tires/wheels, and an extra hydro rear end. Mainly I just wanted the blade but as it goes I could not pass up on the whole lot haha. I have never ran a hydro model so curiosity got the best of me too! 

I can get more info if needed once I get settled after the new year.

Thanks in advance for any help!
      ~Colton