nylyon

Weather report scared me.

nylyon

While it's calling for less than 1" I am still unprepared.  I've been so busy working on my Jeep and Truck that I haven't had time to prep for winter.  So... today I changed the pudding in the rear, and replaced the rubber cover for the shifter to stop the pudding and put on the plow with my snow chains and got the walk behind snow blower out of the shed so at least I can handle what ever gets thrown my way.

• Like 1

KyBlue

I'm prepared ... We're supposed to get something like 4-6 tonight/tomorrow but as warm as the ground is, if it does accumulate, it'll be gone quickly.

Glad to hear that you're getting on the ball - stinks that you've had so much other mechanical issues to keep you from your preparedness ...

KC9KAS

I'm not prepared either, but really not worried....If it snow, let it snow!

Biggest problem I have is....Pole barn needs straightened up so the motorcycles can go from the house garage to the barn.

Then my wife can put her car into the house garage and quit complaining about the frost....and upcoming snow!

JC 1965

Sounds like you are having the same kind of luck that I have Karl. I usually have something break down at the worst possible time. Hope you get your rides up and running soon.    :thumbs2:

N3PUY

KCPKAS,

I know what you mean ..... during the summer the garage is all mine! :)    Winter-time it's all her's! :sad: 

• Like 2

MalMac

Wonder how well my twin bagger will clear snow. I still am in leaf pick up mode. Have not even thought about getting ready for snow. Last week 20 mile north of me got 6 inches, that at least got me thinking about it. I am no way ready. Mother Nature I notice does not really care either.

Jake Kuhn

Over the past few days we've gotten around 6" here. Luckily I had been slowly getting stuff ready. Good luck with getting your stuff ready, looks like we may have another long winter this year.

• Like 1

nylyon

Well, just as I closed the garage door it started to sleet and snow, but only a little bit.  I'm all set for the snow now, 414-8 has the plow, the Toro Snow Blower is all ready and changed the oil in the generator so we're ready for our annual power failures too!

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I have to get myself in gear shortly to. We still have some time here. But we did get our first half inch the other day. Heed the warnings....

Glenn

Theroundhousernr

I'm prepared ... We're supposed to get something like 4-6 tonight/tomorrow but as warm as the ground is, if it does accumulate, it'll be gone quickly.

Glad to hear that you're getting on the ball - stinks that you've had so much other mechanical issues to keep you from your preparedness ...

You know here in eastern pa , I thought the same about or inch or so we got. It was just in the upper 50s last weds. and the darn inch is still lingering from Thursday!

• Like 1

Tankman

Never really ready for the white, nasty, wet stuff but, always have one plow at least ready to go.

One Horse sports a plow which we use to level, grade a bit, our stone and millings driveways.

So, let it snow (dagnamit!). Rather be drinkin' fish 'n catchin' beer.  :laughing-rofl:

Edited by Tankman
  • Like 2

Geno

Blue helped me get ready yesterday, this popped up all of a sudden down here.  We got the cab finished and blower on the C145 and a plow on the C175.  Looks like the black hoods have snow duty for the moment, thanks Blue!  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

KyBlue

Glad to help!  Was great to get to mount a blower and get my plow issue figured out. I intended to get things mounted and changed today but did other more tasty things instead.

• Like 1

Geno

You have to share, that's the  post-13404-0-28154100-1416177329.gif     :laughing-rolling:

Digger 66

Not me , Wooooooo-Hoooooooo !!!!!!

Untitled_zpsc8ef4304.png

• Like 1

Geno

Is that what you're getting Digger?  :scared-eek:

Digger 66

Not Jen , 

The snow 

The snow !

The 66 Ariens is poised & ready  :teasing-signhere:

Edited by Digger 66
  • Like 3

Sparky

Got the deck off the GT-1600 and the plow installed....the weights never come off. The Gilson walk behind blower was started and prepped and the Corvette is buried in the back of the garage for its long winter nap :sad:  .

I'm not lookin forward to winter but I'm ready.

Mike...........

• Like 2

Digger 66

Here's a peek out my front window this morning !

IMG_1266_zpsefd5817a.jpg

Edited by Digger 66
  • Like 7

Digger 66

The Silverado's in there .... somewhere . :eusa-think:

IMG_1268_zpsefc938b4.jpg

• Like 8

Geno

Holy crap.  :scared-eek:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

How you say? 

Lake effect?  3b9266b4fb45af374d95a081a81fb551de5.gif

• Like 2

Theroundhousernr

Send some of that white to pa. I can't wait to try out the cab

PaulC

Yea guys I live about a half hour away from digger and it's been quite the day!! Snow was well above my knees when I woke up this morning. Crappy part is I been working on my blowers so one of my tractors and both blowers were at work still!! Barely got out of the driveway but made it to work and got the driveway cleared. Toughest snow removal to date with my horse!!post-8772-0-57171200-1416343543_thumb.jp

post-8772-0-33983700-1416343685_thumb.jp

• Like 5

AMC RULES

:scared-eek:   Looking at those picts...     :teasing-poke: 

you really should consider asking Santa for a snow cab.  

• Like 2