Geno

How does your other half deal with your obsession?

Geno

Mine is pretty great, helps me with all of them whatever they need.  It does get overwhelming for her sometimes and she deals with it in one 4 letter word, wine.  :laughing-rolling:

How does your other half do?  Does she help you out with them or does she do like Nicks wife and says "that's nice".  Sorry Nick.  :laughing-rolling:

rmaynard

Mine is tolerant, but she doesn't completely understand. I tell her that it is similar to when she collected Longaberger baskets. She replies that she never had to build a new barn to hold the baskets. Guess she has a point.

• Like 5

Racinbob

I'd have to say I'm pretty lucky. When we lived in Indiana and I always had a herd of 8-10 my wife didn't get involved but definitely appreciated the work and fun I had with them. It helped that I had 2 dedicated to mowing in the summer, 1 dedicated to a sickle bar mower, a parade 854, and in the winter 1 with a blade and 1 with a blower to handle 800' of driveway smack in the middle of the Lake Michigan lake effect snow belt. After moving here I had sold all of them but the 854 and that was sold down here because we were traveling around in our motorhome. After getting tired of traveling we bought a house and I bought a big box Junk Deere because Wheel Horses were so hard to find down here. After a couple of years of fighting that thing we set out in earnest to find a real tractor. She looked as hard as I did. That's when we found the 2005 Classic GT on the gulf coast. She was thrilled that I got it because she knew how much better they were than the green :thingy:  and was tired of me :angry-cussingblack: at it. When I found the Suburban 400 and to restore she was quite happy that I had one to restore again. She also truly enjoys the fun I have on here.

• Like 6

baerpath

Mine has gone out and bought her own WH's to teach me a lesson.  Worked good I learned a lot, was upto 42 at one time

• Like 4

Wishin4a416

She says Im nuts but she doesn't care really. She says I could have a lot worse vices.

• Like 2

Digger 66

I don't have one .

That means I can throw my CVT clutches in the dishwasher & clean other parts in the laundry tubs .

But I do have two turkey basters , one for the garage & one in the kitchen drawer . :roll:

• Like 1

Geno

Why did I not think of the dishwasher?   :laughing-rolling: 

• Like 1

64s

Are we supposed to tell them about it????????????

• Like 2

Tankman

Looks the other way and says, "How's 'bout fixin' the bathroom light?"

I need a 12" mower deck, "Honest Hon, soon as I finish mowin' the lawn."

Only need a small three step ladder but, I have to do it!

"Yeah right!"   :laughing-rofl:

• Like 2

Geno

Are we supposed to tell them about it????????????

When you have one attached to your hip 24 hours a day they seem to find out.  You're not one of those who says you're running to the grocery store for something and you come home a few hours later with a :wh:  behind you are you?   :laughing-rolling:

AMC RULES
She uses one of 'em to hold the laundry.   :)
post-3498-0-81615000-1384086637_thumb.jp
  • Like 5

Geno

:scared-eek:    :scared-eek:   And I thought I was running out of space.  :laughing-rolling:

meadowfield

Mine kinda gets I need a hobby, she doesn't get why I'm so obsessed :D

• Like 1

Ken B

I can remember the day I took this picture.. My wife just pulled in the driveway while I was in the middle of taking it, She gets out of her car and strolls over to me and says, you have five of these? I thought you only had one! I told her nope,  there are more than five because the other half is still in the garage! She then replies that they all look the same to her and that must be why she thought I only had one. My wife has ZERO interest in tractors. The only thing she can't stand is when gas or exhaust fumes find their way into the house. I used to have a 69 SS Chevelle. Now, that she really enjoyed! We would often take it to car shows and she would quite often take it out on her own... 

IMG_0559.jpg

• Like 5

octfst

I'm blessed. My wife goes to 99% of the shows with me. supports my habit 110% and has her own tractors. She likes the cute little ones.

The pink one was her 1st tractor & the 2nd tractor in our collection.

post-3210-0-45452700-1415489193_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Marv

When I say I like that one. She says get it.

Marvin

• Like 2

Geno

That's dangerous Marv.  Do you like most all of them like I do?    :laughing-rolling:

rick

My wife bought me a 5x10 Holmes trailer for my birthday, after I brought the first one home in the back of my pickup. Need I say more?

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  

Get her in the boat...

she's a keeper. :handgestures-thumbsup:  

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

Geno

Wow.  :text-yeahthat:

specialwheelhorse

My wife's mother gave me my first horse so what can she say !!!

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

My wife has been ok so far. As long as it's a good day for her. Lol

Glenn

• Like 1

rollingflat

When you have one attached to your hip 24 hours a day they seem to find out.  You're not one of those who says you're running to the grocery store for something and you come home a few hours later with a :wh:  behind you are you?   :laughing-rolling:

Been there done that...recently!! :ROTF:  but she is ok with it..she said its taking up to much room in r garage but said if I had a "horse barn"

she'd be fine with it.  :eusa-think:  :eusa-think: Does that mean I've got the green light to build a new shed? :banana-dance:

• Like 4

ericj

mine use to complain a lot till the other year when we were about to loose the house. i took a bunch of them to the whcc show and sold them and 1 i didn't plan on selling came home with a fare amount of cash and she stopped b--thing. now she know that i more or less know what i'm doing, lol :laughing-rofl: and leaves me alone

eric j

Edited by ericj
  • Like 1

Geno

Been there done that...recently!! :ROTF:  but she is ok with it..she said its taking up to much room in r garage but said if I had a "horse barn"

she'd be fine with it.  :eusa-think:  :eusa-think: Does that mean I've got the green light to build a new shed? :banana-dance:

Well yeah.  :text-woo: