Geno

Geno's Meet + Greet

RMCIII

I just want to see LOTS OF VIDEOS!!!!

ROb

• Like 1

KyBlue

think you'll have to be happy with pictures ... at least from me. I don't really have the ability to video, and don't have the ability to upload w/o costing me a fortune...

• Like 2

Geno

I just want to see LOTS OF VIDEOS!!!!

ROb

You may have to come down and do them.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 2

bmsgaffer

Rob, I think we're in trouble. :techie-eatcursor: All the non-techies are down there meeting so everyone else will be left in the dark!  :techie-offtheair:

Geno- If you can record videos and get them to your computer or phone, just upload them to youtube as an "unlisted" or "public" video. Paste the link here and it automagically gets embedded...

Hope you guys have fun today! Ill be looking for a group picture with names!

• Like 3

KyBlue

Rob, I think we're in trouble. :techie-eatcursor: All the non-techies are down there meeting so everyone else will be left in the dark!  :techie-offtheair:

Geno- If you can record videos and get them to your computer or phone, just upload them to youtube as an "unlisted" or "public" video. Paste the link here and it automagically gets embedded...

Hope you guys have fun today! Ill be looking for a group picture with names!

Non Techies ... or just Lazy (in my case) HAHA  Will see what we can do ... maybe we'll get Geno Stuffed in the BBQ and we can all Loot his always growing collection...haha  That'd be a good video. :laughing-rofl:

I'm fixing to load up and head out ... be on the road about 7

• Like 1

nappypappy

me leavin around 8 30...if I can find my keys....oh and my shoes.

• Like 2

RMCIII

Car collection photos also! I've heard rumors!

• Like 2

Pickle

Wishing I could have made it to the Meet-N-Greet. Instead I have to work this morning.

I'm sure all of you will have a very good time, and I'm pretty certain you can find a dry spot indoors next to Geno's Wheel Horse collection.

Later in the day I'm thinking all of the full bellies and fold up chairs will come out!

"Be Safe"

• Like 1

Pickle

Did I read "car collection photo's?" Here's a picture of me standing behind my 1966 Mustang I restored a few years back.

post-11460-0-78173800-1417866380_thumb.j

• Like 4

KyBlue

Wishing I could have made it to the Meet-N-Greet. Instead I have to work this morning.

I'm sure all of you will have a very good time, and I'm pretty certain you can find a dry spot indoors next to Geno's Wheel Horse collection.

Later in the day I'm thinking all of the full bellies and fold up chairs will come out!

"Be Safe"

Wish you were too! but totally understand ... Hope you have a safe day and we'll get the pics!

• Like 2

KyBlue

Did I read "car collection photo's?" Here's a picture of me standing behind my 1966 Mustang I restored a few years back.

Will see what we can do, glad to see that you're a ford Fan ... we can gang up on bowtie boy Geno ...

• Like 3

RMCIII

Hey, I'll take a Bowtie from the 60's/ and early 70's. But also a Ford fan. However, if it is pure speed, 1988 Lambo 5000 Anniv. Edition. < Actually my 2010 Mustang GT topped out faster than what it would do, but there was also some additional goodies placed on my GT.

Rob

• Like 1

KyBill

Heading your way Geno.

• Like 1

Geno

"Be Safe"

Sorry you can't make it Pickle, we'll be here most of the day I think if you wanna come later, we'll keep the food warm too.  :)

• Like 1

AMC RULES

• Like 1

RMCIII

Someone has to have Skype!

Geno

Stevasaurus and I talked the other night and he got me set up on it but there's no mic or camera on the computer so I guess that's not gonna work.   :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

squonk

Go to wally world and get a $20 dollar camera/mic set up. plug it in and turn it on! If I can do it you smert people can!  :bow-blue:  :thumbs:

18 pages about food and nobody thought about the pictoral and video evidence?  :confusion-confused:

As Craig says, No pics didn't happen!! :angry-tappingfoot:  :angry-tappingfoot:  :angry-tappingfoot:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

Geno

Almost lunchtime!   :text-woo:

post-13404-0-52607200-1417886134_thumb.j

post-13404-0-22643000-1417886392_thumb.j

• Like 4

KC9KAS

I can almost smell the grill from here!

Keep the photos coming for us that couldn't make it today.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Now...  :scared-eek: 

that's a grill. 

• Like 1

JC 1965

WOW !!  That sure looks good Geno.   :thumbs2:  Thanks for the pics. Keepem coming.  How many people showed up ?

C-101plowerpower

loving that grill Blue, any notes on how you made it?

oh, does anyone have a tablet thingy with em? you can skype with that

Koen :flags-netherlands: 

Edited by C-101plowerpower

squonk

In Honor of the Meet & Greet food discussion, We have a large cooker of chili going on here at Wheel Horse Plaza.! 767109581avatar_zpsplie8zl2.gif

Now ENOUGH of this food talk!! We need some tractor and people pics!!!!! :)  :angry-tappingfoot: 

• Like 1

squonk

:angry-tappingfoot: clap_clock_e0_zps6ifqvqsc.gif :angry-tappingfoot: