Martin

2015 Calendar- pictures needed.

Martin

amen to that......

AMC RULES

My stuff just ain't calendar material I suppose. SO now I just sit back and enjoy looking at everyone elses stuff without getting my hopes of being good enough...No stress!!! Pure enjoyment....

(Refer to post #156)

I respectfully disagree Jeff.

• Like 2

Martin

Craig is spot on.....

i think some of you guys with 'not so calendar worthy' (not my opinion, yours.......) just need to think out of the box a little more. i think some of you will really be surprised at some of the tractors that i picked, they might not be the most popular, had the most money spent on them (or any money at all), or be the shiniest ones either.......

i am looking at the character of the tractor, the setting of the shot, i picked most of them just on emotion alone, some models i wouldn't ever own myself, but i found the shot interesting. 

and there are only so many spots, that has made it hard because i like many more of the pics than the number i have got them down to.

and i still have some more to sacrifice yet.......

Edited by Martin
  • Like 5

Jparkes43

100% percent agree with you martin

james

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Ok....I will put some pics up to. Really been enjoying all the pictures from everyone.

Glenn

post-12073-0-36176200-1416615660_thumb.jpost-12073-0-25538600-1416615741_thumb.jpost-12073-0-36906700-1416615828_thumb.jpost-12073-0-08810600-1416616036_thumb.jpost-12073-0-67857400-1416616165_thumb.jpost-12073-0-59092700-1416616228_thumb.jpost-12073-0-95382400-1416616342_thumb.jpost-12073-0-27135600-1416616600_thumb.j

• Like 1

Martin

i don't have a problem with anybody putting more pics up, just keep in mind that the cutoff date to be included in the 2015 calendar has come and gone (nov 17th)........

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

That was my strategy....AFTER. lol

I just wanted to post pictures enjoyed all the pages of pictures and wanted to contribute.

Glenn

• Like 2

gabe911

Wow great photos of red square members. Thanks again Martin for taking this on.

Martin

i have both versions of the 2015 calendar done. before i go any further i need to personally thank Terry Dennis for his help today on making both calendars more 'red square' than they were. i have limited editing privileges with the iPhoto calendar program i used to create them and needed some of Terry's expertise to make them look right.

I'm having problems uploading them to the files section of the forum, so i uploaded them to google drive and the links to the files are below. you might get a warning that google can't scan these files for viruses because of their size. i didn't put any viruses in the files, but if you have virus software for your own piece of mind you can scan them if you really want to.

i need to communicate with a moderator on whether I'm missing something here because the upload feature of the forum isn't letting me upload them to files section and i think its because of the files sizes. they both run about 28 MB.

members, i hope you are all ok with my choices for the calendars, i thought long and hard about which pics to use, some pics were perfect except for a tire cut off or not enough background or something else. some of the pics weren't big enough and i asked for higher resolution shots, most of you were good about providing better pics. 

this task has definitely been an eyeopener for me, i am willing to do it again next year if you guys want me to, but I'm going to need more help from some of you with the quality of pics submitted. 

here you go......

calendar 1

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B-Mtecq9EjlkclV6Y1BlUHpzbVU

calendar 2

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B-Mtecq9EjlkQzFUQzB0WXJHVG8

Edited by Martin
  • Like 8

KyBlue

Thanks Martin! I'm sure that you did a fantastic job! Downloading them now.  :)

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

I don't know how you did it Martin but these two calendars are just off the charts in great Wheel Horse photos!    The quality is also something else!   Kudos to you and Terry Dennis for all your hard work and amazing work product!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:bow-blue:  Homerun...awesome work Martin:baseball:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

Nathanielperz

Awesome thank you!!!

• Like 1

Nathanielperz

Can you buy a real one to hang up or do you print this out? Im new to these... lol

Racinbob

Outstanding job Martin. I'm honored that the Commando 800 that I restored for my Grandson made it but that carried no weight in my opinion of both versions. Am I seeing a plan here? One with shiny and one with the wonderful originals? You have my vote to do it again next year and there's no doubt everyone here will agree. Thank you.

• Like 1

stratostar250

Awesome, awesome, awesome work Martin!  These things came out great!  I really like the idea you had about having two separate calendars, the difference in themes is nice and a great opportunity to not just have the "pretty" tractors on it (no offense to anyone who has those, we love them too, of course! :)) oh, and did I mention that the calendars came out awesome yet?! :handgestures-thumbupright::greetings-clappingyellow::thanks: for all your hard work on these things!

Oh, and I had no idea you were gonna use one of my pics, biggest shock of the month! :shock:  :jaw:  :dance: <--that was me when I saw it.  Thanks so much for the opportunity and these great things that I'll have to hang up for next year!  :eusa-clap:  :notworthy::handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

woodchuckfarmer

Great job and well done.

• Like 1

Martin

glad some of you guys are happy with the final result. there are quite a few new members on the forum who made it this year and unfortunately some of the regular calendar finalists didn't make it. there is only so many spots and it would have been even harder if there was only one version of the calendar instead of two. 

I'm sorry if some of you were expecting to be in there and are disappointed, but i think the results are a well rounded selection.

and with spaces so limited, there was no way to squeeze any of mine in there. guess i will just go and make my own with mine in it..... :ROTF:

Edited by Martin
  • Like 5

Nathanielperz

Martin I am more than. Happy!!!

posifour11

Perfect!

squonk

I will be sending the files to my brother for printing. After he reviews them and gives me the ok that all is well for printing I will have a calendar ordering thread up where you can order what you want. DO NOT ORDER THEM HERE!!  :)

• Like 2

bmsgaffer

Its a voluntary service so don't worry about making everyone happy, it is what it is and you have to make decisions based on many many factors that most people dont realize. (I worked a few years in graphic design and printing)

I must say, both of those calendars are terrific and I think we should gather all the best from a couple of years and make a coffee table book... A calendar is not enough!

• Like 6

JimD

Nicely done. :):thumbs:

• Like 1

ericj

hey martin i have one little complaint you spelled my name wrong you used a k instead of a c for eric . well i guess i have been call worse things lol

eric j

Martin

im so sorry. Terry brought it to my attention just now. its one thing i checked too, so I'm not sure how it ended up with a k. i have a son who is Erik and its one think i sort of take notice of. i guess i over looked it.....

one thing i noticed when putting all the text in this calendar program is spell check was changing stuff all the time. you guys with the rideaway tractors were changed to hideaway and sideway....... :angry-cussingblack:  :angry-cussingblack:

• Like 1