Martin

2015 Calendar- pictures needed.

KyBlue

Some great shots from everyone! Will have to dig thru my pictures and see what I've got or get out and get some better ones. :)

Keep the great images coming. Thank you Martin for stepping up and doing the calendar!

• Like 1

whfan74

Here is some of mine for consideration...........

post-919-0-05508100-1414438593_thumb.jpg

417-A

post-919-0-11198300-1414438607_thumb.jpg

Commando 8

post-919-0-75867000-1414438640_thumb.jpg

308-8

post-919-0-15687700-1414438658_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Martin

now thats the sort of pics I'm looking at for the 'not as shiny' calendar, great pic, thank you!!!

• Like 3

Jparkes43

defo a amazing photo nate i love it!

james

Racinbob

now thats the sort of pics I'm looking at for the 'not as shiny' calendar, great pic, thank you!!!

I'm liking the way you're thinking. Period correct with the setting as interesting as the machine. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

KyBlue

I think I'm going to have to go out and get some 'new' good shots ... I can't find the one I really want to submit of the B80 alongside the garden ... For now here's One that might be okay, and one that I'm sure isn't but I'm putting it up anyway because, well I miss her terribly and this picture will be going in the Shop when it's done ...

IMG_5764.jpg

my Mom on the B80, when we still lived in town... always supported my love of history, and all things WH ... right there along side helping and encouraging.

Wanda F. 4/11/1940 to 6/28/2014  (sorry but I have to share - don't be too hard on me)

4fd9a6d1.jpg

Edited by KyBlue
  • Like 9

Lane Ranger

1958 Wheel Horse RJ

post-339-0-73722800-1414451575_thumb.jpg

1978 C-121 with tiller

post-339-0-29737500-1414451985_thumb.jpg

1958 Wheel Horse RJ and snowplow in operation

post-339-0-60024100-1414452559_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

nhunt308

My submission

ecff0b7bbb4389701b512f71d03f05dc.jpg

• Like 5

Lane Ranger

A couple more  with "not shiny pics"   !

1958 Wheel Horse with Brinly Aerator in tow

post-339-0-26787900-1414453220_thumb.jpg

post-339-0-44100600-1414453198_thumb.jpg

1978 C-121 and Tiller

post-339-0-97974000-1414453667_thumb.jpg

post-339-0-78992500-1414453771_thumb.jpg

post-339-0-81694700-1414454034_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Nathanielperz

Did I make the cut??? Hahaha

-Nate

Racinbob

I think I'm going to have to go out and get some 'new' good shots ... I can't find the one I really want to submit of the B80 alongside the garden ... For now here's One that might be okay, and one that I'm sure isn't but I'm putting it up anyway because, well I miss her terribly and this picture will be going in the Shop when it's done ...

IMG_5764.jpg

my Mom on the B80, when we still lived in town... always supported my love of history, and all things WH ... right there along side helping and encouraging.

Wanda F. 4/11/1940 to 6/28/2014  (sorry but I have to share - don't be too hard on me)

4fd9a6d1.jpg

A special picture very worthy of the calendar kyblue. Thank you for sharing.

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 2

KyBlue

A special picture very worthy of the calendar kyblue. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you. I totally forgot about those pics until tonight while searching for the other pics... Found that one and a couple close ups.

I hope everyone has or can share a experience like that with someone you're close to. A parent or grandparent... Even a child... The memories will last a lifetime long after those people might be gone...

• Like 2

Martin

Thanks guys for the great pics so far. getting some real nice stuff to work with. keep them coming, i know some of the other members here have also picked up some nice tractors in the last year, both shiny red and some not so much, i want to see them all.

remember a nice background and good tractor placement (3/4 shots show the majority of the tractor, more than just straight on, or side shots)

these two things make the nicest pics and more chance of them making it. also higher resolution pics are going to make a nicer looking calendar too......

Edited by Martin

WheelHorse79

Here is one of my 1045, don't know if it's calendar worthy, but here goes:

post-8950-0-15973800-1414461176_thumb.jp

• Like 9

AMC RULES

They're all calender worthy...

never seen a  :wh: that wasn't. 

• Like 5

Martin

you guys are funny asking if they are worthy!!!!!

ALL of the tractors that everyone has posted is worthy of being in the Redsquare calendar.

one reason why i want to do two different ones this year is so some of you guys with the older unrestored, workers, abandoned and rusty, barn dusty ones have just as much chance as the very nice restored ones. hey, i have a few shiny ones myself, but i will go down the garage and sit and stare at the original, surface rusted ones as well. i think they actually have more character!!!!!

the deciding factor is going to be more about the creativity with the person behind the camera rather than the tractor itself being 'good enough'......

• Like 5

AMC RULES

Any limitations on the number of entries Martin?   :eusa-think: 

Martin

Nope, but remember there is only 12 months on a calendar and if enough content, 2 calendars, so make those entries count. To be fair, probably be limited to one pic per member that will make it, but it will depend on how this thread looks when I start going through them.

Cash donations won't get you anywhere, but free tractors might!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Martin

Hammerhead

Here is a few of my Wheel Horse's for your consideration for the calendar this year! Thank You Martin!

011_zps5149bb24.jpg048-1.jpg099.jpg004-5.jpg035.jpg100_9471.jpg100_3406.jpg

• Like 8

stevasaurus

Martin, I like what you are thinking about the shots this year...I have 3 at the moment that I would like to submit...

post-818-0-54188600-1414467714_thumb.jpg

post-818-0-88049200-1414468143_thumb.jpg

post-818-0-43840600-1414467756_thumb.jpg

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 5

JimD

Awesome pics so far guys. Tough decisions coming your way Martin. :)

Edited by JimD
  • Like 1