Martin

2015 Calendar- pictures needed.

ericj

no problem martin that was one major under taking and you did a fantastic job. actually i going to hold it against as long as we both shall live :ychain:  :laughing-rofl:  

eric j

• Like 2

meadowfield

Awesome work! Glad I made the final cut :) :) :)

Thanks for your hard work

Mark

P.s. On my ipad and nexus 5 the last pic on both calendars is upside down.... I'll check on a computer later

• Like 1

Martin

Mark, it will look the same on a computer. the program i used to create the calendar places the back cover pic upside-down. i guess its something to do with how the cover prints. if you open a printed calendar and look at the cover (both front and rear) laid out flat, usually one of the cover pics is upside down to the other.

meadowfield

Mark, it will look the same on a computer. the program i used to create the calendar places the back cover pic upside-down. i guess its something to do with how the cover prints. if you open a printed calendar and look at the cover (both front and rear) laid out flat, usually one of the cover pics is upside down to the other.

Ahhh, makes sense now :)

Thanks again!

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Martin. Nice job. Just like when you do a tractor. Carryover. First class.

Glenn

• Like 3

Martin

hey martin i have one little complaint you spelled my name wrong you used a k instead of a c for eric . well i guess i have been call worse things lol

eric j

all fixed. the link has been updated with the correct spelling.

• Like 1

meadowfield

Missus has just pointed out november is spelt wrong :hide:

bmsgaffer

Missus has just pointed out november is spelt wrong :hide:

Hahah! No one on here was looking at the actual calendar part! Thank goodness for the missus' of the world!

Honestly it could be from the year 1800 and id still hang it on the wall and change it each month, i don't ever write anything on it! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

Jparkes43

thank you for getting my tractor in, sorry to those who didn't make it as-well

should of got this one earlier ;-)

james

Edited by Jparkes43
  • Like 1

js5020

Excellent work Martin, Thank You for your efforts!

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

Awesome job Martin!!! 

Love them both! 

• Like 1

motor12

Thanks for taking on this project, great job. stocking stuffers for friends and family this year..

• Like 2

Geno

Very nice job Martin, very professional.  :text-+1:

Edited by Geno
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

Excellent calendars Martin.  The pictures from the members that you used are Top shelf.  I am humbled that you chose one of mine...Thank you.

OK, take a deep breath and get out the lawn chair with your favorite cocktail.  You deserve a nice long break.  Outstanding Mate.  :orcs-cheers:

All should know also, the calendars that Squonk will be taking orders for are professionally done...they are like if you bought them in a book store.  :) :)

• Like 5

Jrblanke

Looks awesome! Great work ya'll!

• Like 1

"D"- Man

Wow, Martin that's one impeccable job you've done there, thanks for your time and efforts to make this happen.  I would also like to thank all who contributed to this endeavor.  Mark.  

• Like 1

Molon_Labe

Great job Martin. Thanks for all your efforts.

• Like 1

Brrly1

Martin, all I can say is Thank you!! I made the Final cut! Now you know I'm going to have to buy two calendars, one that will be open all year long on the month of May and then one to actually use. They both look awesome, a very Nice job. As always, Terry Dennis and yourself put out Top Notch work!!!

• Like 3

Fun Engineer

Nice job Martin. Tell your sidekick Terry the same. Congratulations to all of you who were selected and a big thank you to everyone else that submitted pictures of all that great iron.

Sent from my tractor seat.

• Like 1

papaglide

Martin awesome job with both calendars and thank you for allowing my photo to be in. Especially July! Thanks again.

Nathanielperz

Awesome work Martin! Cant wait to get the real thing!

T McCool
1003141726_zpsc36a1fdd.jpg
  • Like 1

T McCool

^ guess i missed the bus! Shoulda jumped in earlier! Im going to have to get one of these sweet calanders too!

Nathanielperz

My favorite is the second calendar cover lol :ychain:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl:  

• Like 1

SAM58

BEFORE...

IMG_0153.jpg

AFTER...

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

• Like 2