tomtractor

Best Lawn Sweeper

tomtractor

Who makes the best quality lawn sweeper.  My Brinley Sweeper needs constant repairs.  What brands and models?

AMC RULES

I've read the Agri-fab/Craftsmans are both very good units. 

squonk

I'm the 2nd owner of a well worn Brinly and it works great. What keeps breaking on yours?

oldredrider

I have a 10+ year old Brinly I bought new. Have used it countless hours and never had the first problem with it. Works great.

MalMac

I have used Parkers for years and they are good sweepers. Now I am using a Agi-Fab and I think it does a better job than the Parker. So If I had to buy another one, I believe I would go with the Agi-Fab.

CasualObserver

I have an Agri-Fab SmartSweep model, For the most part I've been happy with it. It sweeps well, but the dump handle is a weak point. I wouldn't buy another one like it, I'd stay with a simpler model.

C-85

I have a Sears (who ever make it) and have had good luck.  I think I favor this type vs. the type that have caster wheels in the back.  With this one, all the weight ends up on the drive wheels, so that has worked good for me.  It even picks up small twigs and acorns!  I did have to re-enforce the height adj. and hasn't bothered since. I would recommend this one, it has saved us a lot of work for the last few years.

Sept-Oct2011_44Small-1_zpsa0363bd6.jpgSept-Oct2011_43Small.jpg

• Like 1

KyBlue

I have a wh sweeper and love it to death... Just needs a new basket... The material was gone when I got it. It picks up everything from trash to grass and leaves... Sticks, even crushed pop cans..

varosd

love my $25 Parker!  it's getting lots of use this weekend!

parker.jpg

wingrider

I also have a Craftsman sweeper, have owned it for 3 or 4 years with no problems.

I would recommend it highly.

Wingrider

KC9KAS

I called about a lawn sweeper on the radio classified. It was already sold, but the guy told me it was a Craftsman sweeper.

He said he did lots of research before he bought it and found that the Craftsman had a higher ratio of sweeper RPM's to wheel RPM's....Something like 8:1 (sweeper to wheel rotation). He said others were lower ratios, making the Craftsman better picking up leaves/grass and putting them into the basket.

He said he had it 4 years....Paid $259 + tax and was asking and got $200 for it.

New ones on sale now for $279 + tax.

Lars

il bought this one this summer 20140829_190339_zpsd9655d06.jpg and i have used it alot. it works really good..

its a agrifab 44 inch