nylyon

2015 RedSquare Calendar *Please read*

nylyon

We've been fortunate for for many years to have volunteers to create our annual calendar.  Justin has done a magnificent job for many of those but is looking to pass the legacy to someone else.

So... looking for volunteers who would like to make the 2015 Calendar, solicited pictures, select, and create the final electronic version...

squonk

I wish I had the talent but I am not computer friendly. But I am more than willing to get it printed up and distributed like always!  :)  :thumbs:

Might want to pin this Karl!  :)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

Martin

Karl,

Pm sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KyBlue

I would, but I have like NO idea where to begin ... sorry!  Thank you to whoever steps up to the plate

Martin

alright, this is going to be a learning curve for me, but I'm going to stick my neck out and have a go doing the calendar this year.

• Like 6

rmaynard

alright, this is going to be a learning curve for me, but I'm going to stick my neck out and have a go doing the calendar this year.

Did you check with Jason to see what software he was using? A good calendar template program makes it much easier.

JimD

Did you check with Jason to see what software he was using? A good calendar template program makes it much easier.

Wow Bob, great advice! Maybe you could help Martin with the calendar. :)

Martin

Bob, been looking for a few days now, i think i have come up with something good for a template, 

this is only a sample and the calendar won't be filled with all my tractors, (or any of them, i guess since I've taken this on now)

post-4321-0-08543400-1414333571_thumb.pn

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Martin...don't be afraid to put one of your horses in the calendar...your horses are definitely worthy of being in there.  :) 

Unless you have the steering wheel on the wrong side of the horse.  :ychain::eusa-think:   Good Luck Mate...I can help you if you need some.

• Like 1