Geno

Not the biggest haul but the rarest for me

Geno

thanks, I want to stick it under the hood of the tractor to keep the squirrels from making a nest.

It should do the trick.  :laughing-rolling:

And no one even commented on the fact that if Geno won the lottery ... with which he could build anything ... he would choose to buy an abandoned walmart. :eusa-doh::laughing-rolling:

I don't have time to wait for someone to build a 100,000 sq ft building.  I would have a lot of Horses to go get!  :laughing-rolling:

I think the FIRST thing Geno needs to do before he buys that Walmart (if he hits it big) is he needs a bigger trailer, that one is dinky considering the size of your hauls.. Just think, if you had a bigger trailer maybe you would make it into Wheel Horse rich CT before it got stuffed. Maybe Walmart will toss in a semi truck and 48, no better hope it's a 52 ft trailer... :ychain:

Brandon I was wondering that myself, are there even abandoned Walmarts out there? I think he'll need an abandoned air craft hangar or maybe a shopping mall myself! :laughing-rolling:

Who would need a trailer when you have a shiny new  :wh:  Kenworth with a 52" trailer?  :handgestures-thumbsup:   Shopping Mall, yeah!  :text-woo:

km3h

One thing I can guarantee you is that if you call Geno and tell him you have ten Wheel Horses with attachments, and you live in Nome Alaska, he will find a way to get there and stack them on that trailer, harming nothing, even in the dead of winter, during the worst blizzard, in the last 100 years.

• Like 1

kudzu3

It should be illegal for a man to have that much fun! Nice haul Gene, I like the four wheel trailer.

• Like 1

CasualObserver

Brandon I was wondering that myself, are there even abandoned Walmarts out there?

Ken...yep, they're out there.  Here's one where I grew up.... and this was the second one that they built when I was a kid.... The first one they abandoned for this one became a Big R.  This one got abandoned when they upgraded to the new Super Wal-Mart you see in the background on the right side of the pic!

post-37-0-70252700-1413986433_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

CasualObserver

Geno.... I'd imagine your one of very few snowmobile owners in KY.... and that's probably about the only Wheel Horse snowmobile there!..... you know :eusa-think:  they only made 9 models....  :teasing-poke: and you got those nice shelves now.....  just saying....

• Like 2

nappypappy

Yeah you don't see many snowmobiles here and a Wheelhorse one would be my first....I have seen a few here but never a wheelhorse.

• Like 1

Geno

Geno.... I'd imagine your one of very few snowmobile owners in KY.... and that's probably about the only Wheel Horse snowmobile there!..... you know :eusa-think:  they only made 9 models....  :teasing-poke: and you got those nice shelves now.....  just saying....

I'm on to some electric fork lifts this morning.  I'll update if one shows up here.    :text-woo:

Retired Wrencher

And no one even commented on the fact that if Geno won the lottery ... with which he could build anything ... he would choose to buy an abandoned walmart. :eusa-doh::laughing-rolling:

I think the FIRST thing Geno needs to do before he buys that Walmart (if he hits it big) is he needs a bigger trailer, that one is dinky considering the size of your hauls.. Just think, if you had a bigger trailer maybe you would make it into Wheel Horse rich CT before it got stuffed. Maybe Walmart will toss in a semi truck and 48, no better hope it's a 52 ft trailer... :ychain:

Brandon I was wondering that myself, are there even abandoned Walmarts out there? I think he'll need an abandoned air craft hangar or maybe a shopping mall myself! :laughing-rolling:

Hey guys I was fooling around We all it is the hobby not the $$ write!!!!!   LOL.

• Like 1

Geno

We do need a few $ for the hobby though.  :popcorn:

Just got back from Indy, I've been out sneaking around again and didn't get caught!   :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

Trouty56

:scared-eek:   Looks like a bottle of Skeeter Pee I see there?    :handgestures-thumbsup: 

Did you like your bottle???

How on Earth did you know that.    :teasing-poke:

I gave a bottle to Craig at the show....lol

• Like 1

km3h

So, you just got back from Indy. I guess now you will start buying up all the hot race cars on the market.

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

Ima take a wild guess that he was out forkin for forklifts...

Seems theres a few up that way but I have no idea what a good deal is for those... :)

• Like 1

bowtieguy

I can't find the pic but don't tell Geno  about a  real Wheel Horse truck and trailer,,,maybe we lost the pic during the big forum crash???/////but I do remember a pic of it many years ago!

• Like 1

Coadster32

No slowing down eh?? :beer:

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

Awesome haul!!! I love the snowmobile I have one myself there pretty neat.

post-8224-141406214003_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Geno

I like your shop Cutlas.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

km3h

Now I can see Geno traveling across the country buying all the old Wheel Horse Signs and hanging them all over his shop and a nice big one over the fireplace in his living room.

• Like 1

Geno

Big one over the fireplace would look good in the living room.  :eusa-think:   There's a big screen up there now but there's nothing to watch on it anyway.  :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

C'mon Geno... You are too slow in posting your new finds... I'm expecting up to the minute updates here.

I do live vicariously :wh: through you...  :happy-partydance:

• Like 1

CasualObserver

I can't find the pic but don't tell Geno  about a  real Wheel Horse truck and trailer,,,maybe we lost the pic during the big forum crash???/////but I do remember a pic of it many years ago!

These Frank?  

Geno

C'mon Geno... You are too slow in posting your new finds... I'm expecting up to the minute updates here.

I do live vicariously :wh: through you...  :happy-partydance:

That's pretty sad Brandon.  :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

That's pretty sad Brandon.  :laughing-rolling:

Yes... yes I know... :oops:

I have a wife, a 1.5yr old and one on the way... So my limited time and money prevent most :wh: exploits...

Not to mention my wifes thoughts on more than one tractor... :teasing-slap:  :kbutt: (Actually shes been surprisingly tolerant of it so long as I don't spend big $$$.)

Thats why this forum exists! I can watch you (and others) spend the money doing what I someday hope to do some of. :popcorn:

• Like 2

Geno

In that case I'll do my best.  :laughing-rolling: