Geno

Not the biggest haul but the rarest for me

Geno

Got back late Sunday night from a PA ad Jersey haul.  Got to meet and go to lunch with Trouty Bob and KM3H Nick, it was totally awesome.  Sandra is enjoying the wine Bob.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

We picked up a 50" sickle and snowmobile that Bob got for us in PA.  We picked up a 4 wheel wagon, 1971 Toro Professional 76" reel mower, an old air lift jack, among other things in Jersey from my Wheel Horse dealer friend.  The reel mower alone weighed almost 1,800 lbs so we couldn't bring home much more.  Oh well, we'll have to make more trips. :popcorn:

On the way back we got to meet Desko, very smart and professional young man I'll tell you.   :handgestures-thumbsup:   I wish more people were as hard working and nice as he is.  He had a Yanmar 30HP diesel engine we picked up, it purrs like a kitten.  Don't know what we'll do with it yet but we'll find something for it.

Sandra also scored a bunch of Longaberger baskets at a yard sale in Jersey for $47, and more wine from Bob.  She is liking the hunt even more since she's starting to get all this wine from everybody.    :laughing-rolling:

First pic is Bob, Nick and me loading the snowmobile.

post-13404-0-68994200-1413901382_thumb.j

post-13404-0-17392800-1413901624_thumb.j

post-13404-0-88800800-1413901717_thumb.j

post-13404-0-32866200-1413901739_thumb.j

post-13404-0-58165600-1413901780_thumb.j

post-13404-0-43421900-1413901812_thumb.j

Edited by Geno
  • Like 9

Geno

Pics after clean up. I might start some more topics on these so I can put up more pics of each, they are in really nice shape.  :)

post-13404-0-96837700-1413902056_thumb.j

post-13404-0-25738400-1413902112_thumb.j

post-13404-0-43639900-1413902147_thumb.j

post-13404-0-45061300-1413902167_thumb.j

post-13404-0-84773100-1413902180_thumb.j

post-13404-0-17274000-1413902272_thumb.j

post-13404-0-56082500-1413902380_thumb.j

Edited by Geno
  • Like 8

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Gene, the reel mower with the sulky,,, was that the one for 300 bucks? Saw that, used one when I was a kid.

I didnt know you were back in jersey to. Sorry I missed you.

Glenn

• Like 1

Geno

It wasn't listed anywhere.  I got it from my  :wh:  dealer friend in Jersey that you met last time.  He's had it for over 20 years. 

• Like 1

scotty

i hated mounting my sickle mower but they just look so cool hanging on the side lol

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

You sir find the coolest stuff! 

I would travel much more if I got a bottle of wine at every stop!!  :orcs-cheers:

• Like 1

Geno

Keeps the little woman happier.  :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

Ken B

Nice haul Geno! Getin closer to CT! :violence-fencing:

• Like 4

Desko

That's was some really cool stuff on the trailer and it was nice meeting you!:)

• Like 1

Molon_Labe

Geno that is so sweet. Congrats on the latest finds. :woohoo:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:scared-eek:   Looks like a bottle of Skeeter Pee I see there?    :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 2

Geno

How on Earth did you know that.    :teasing-poke:

stevebo

Do I even need to repeat myself?

• Like 1

Geno

Would it be a one word post that starts with S and ends with K and has an IC in between?    :laughing-rolling: 

Retired Wrencher

:USA:  :wh: Geno did u hit the lottery and not telling anyone LOL. or is this a life long  passion?? Gary

• Like 2

Geno

No Gary, if I won the lottery I would buy an old abandoned Wal-Mart building for a horse barn.   :laughing-rolling:

• Like 4

KyBlue

What a haul!!  Can't wait to check out that snow mobile!!!

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Nice haul.

I like the mowing machine and the TORO reel mower. That thing is really clean.

• Like 1

nappypappy

Wow that's some nice stuff.....I have to agree on the Toro reel mower..sharp as a tack.

• Like 1

speedyleedy

There's just no stopping Geno when he on fire :happy-bouncyredfire:

Edited by speedyleedy
  • Like 1

km3h

Geno

I had a great time meeting you, Sandra and Bob. it was a fun day for sure. We have to do this again. I know you will be back this way for the show and I hope you bring a lot of good things with you. Please make room for me to display two tractors with you. I don't think I can stay for the weekend, but I would like to spend a day with you. If you can, please send me the photo of you, me and Bob that Sandra took by email.

• Like 2

Geno

It was a great time. You can display with me anytime.   :handgestures-thumbsup:    I'll send the photo tomorrow long as you promise not to show it to anybody.  :laughing-rolling:

km3h

thanks, I want to stick it under the hood of the tractor to keep the squirrels from making a nest.

• Like 2

bmsgaffer

And no one even commented on the fact that if Geno won the lottery ... with which he could build anything ... he would choose to buy an abandoned walmart. :eusa-doh::laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

Ken B

I think the FIRST thing Geno needs to do before he buys that Walmart (if he hits it big) is he needs a bigger trailer, that one is dinky considering the size of your hauls.. Just think, if you had a bigger trailer maybe you would make it into Wheel Horse rich CT before it got stuffed. Maybe Walmart will toss in a semi truck and 48, no better hope it's a 52 ft trailer... :ychain:

Brandon I was wondering that myself, are there even abandoned Walmarts out there? I think he'll need an abandoned air craft hangar or maybe a shopping mall myself! :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1