Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

Picked up a 1968 Charger 12

T-Mo

mnscruff,

welcome to the site. Glad to have you hear. I'm with Stephen, tell us more about the truck in the off-topic section

combatmp29r

Rod welcome aboard. Good to see you here.

mnscruff also welcome to Red Square. I gotta tell you though I haven't seen a Garage that clean in quite a while. I keep my shop really organized, but I still have a hard time finding free floor space :D

Rod(NASNUT)

:D I am happy to be here this is a nice site and am also happy they let me in . Terry I guess things are ok over here but not enough snow to push around with the charger.

Rollerman

Hey Mike...looks like Rod has 2 C 105's.....another member for the "Blackhood Gang" :D

mnscruff

thanks tickster, the front hubs,rims and tires were donated from my wore out wards snowblower. hence the 4 bolt pattern. I'll have to get some pics off the old chevy plow truck uploaded on off topic maybe my ol' 80 chevy lowrider also :0) later

Rod(NASNUT)

:D Yes 2 C-105s one that I use to mow and the other is a parts tractor. Here is the mower.

Attached Image

post-3-1199978802.jpg

combatmp29r

mnscruff, It looks tough with the front Ags on it. NIce looking project indeed.

WHrookie
On 12/31/2007 at 6:24 PM, kpinnc said:

I have to agree.  WHs not rare to the mid westerners are rare finds here in the Carolinas, especially the earlier years.  

Ah-YEAH! I got a suggestion that may be better than the other opinions on this thread... :P

Even a "common" Wheel Horse down here isn't so common. If it gets in you way Eldon, I'll take it off of your hands! :D

And it's an old automatic too? I do NOT think I'd scrap it. There are parts there you can't replace.

Kevin