• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lane Ranger
      Wheel Horse Part # 5217

I have some Wheel Horse New Old Stock Mower Deck Spindles that fit at least three older mower decks.  

These were used on the 48 inch mower decks that went on 1054 tractors.

These spindles are new but have some rust from the way in which they were stored.  The rust can clean up for your use on the 5-5481 and RM-484, RM-485 Wheel Horse Mower Decks.

Please check with your mower parts manual to make sure these work for your mower deck as there are no returns on this item.

$65.00 for three (3)  shipped to you in USA.

Payment can be made to me by Check, Money Order or Paypal.

Paypal can be sent to my Email at:  laneranger104@gmail.com

• By Jimmies1054
      I'm looking to see what's available for a 1054 and learn about the machine. This is my very first Wheel Horse.

• By Live4outdoors
      I'm in search for a set of 953 front rims and a steering wheel, I have the later 953 with updated steering system.  Thanks for all and any help!
    • By koalassquad
      My 1054 is a very strong horse, but it has an issue that i think is the downside. The issue is the transmittion, it is VERY hard to get into gear. how could i fix this and make it easier shifting, like my 314?
    • By M i k e
      Hello, Looking for a few parts to complete my 1054A restoration I got going on.  From what I can tell, these parts are compatible with 953, 1054, and GT-14 models despite having different part numbers.  Here's a list of what I'm looking for:

R.H. steering arm: #2733 (GT# 8515)
      Steering shaft: #4885 (GT# 9647)
      Steering wheel: #4875 (GT# 7420)
      Steering cap: #2897 (GT# 7469)

Thanks,
      Mike